Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Admiral Maynard are you watching this?

Kaios, you have serious problems my man. You are making a huge claim based off of nothing. Anyone that has debated me when it comes to politics and science in this forum know where I stand when it comes to all that shit.

You work backwards from your own conclusion instead of actually freaking analyzing. You go on very weird tirades which somehow always end up in you saying some wild unrelated shit. I genuinely think you got some stuff you have to deal with, cause there ain't no way you can get this heated over your favorite fictional character.
Kaios is the definition of Ad Hominem.

The most shocking part of this spoiler isn't Kidd's defeat, we knew It from the start, It was largely foreseen, it's the fact that the Dream of a 3 billion berries pirate was shattered.

"It was this day, the Kidd Pirates lead by Eustess 'Captain' Kidd got defeated and their dreams of becoming Pirate King ended. Kidd pirates are hereby completely annihilated"

You see, in OP you can lose a battle or a war, but when your dream end, you're ended as a character. You're dead.

Farewell Kidd, you're useless now, just die with honor :endthis:

Ill say this. In the not so distant future, there will come a day that zoro fans will despair, much like kid fans today. Oda will humble all of you and show you that zoro is merely a henchman. And when that happens, you better run from this forum, because its over for you.
Lmaoo Zoro will never look bad and all you bums know that, that's why you come up with stupid ass garbage to downplay him because you WISH he looked as bad as 99% of characters in One Piece.

A version of Zoro that is genuinely a fodder to Zoro had to be NERFED to the point where he could barely move by Kaido and Big Mom (Shanks rivals) combining their maximum strength so the worst Zoro could do is block multiple of Kaidos hits and blitz him and scar him for life.

That is roof Top Zoro.
Roof top Zoro would shit on Kidd.

I can't work around those feats my man. I'm just trying to work some PL into this because no matter how it's seen this makes Kid look far too bad man, like, couldn't even survive one attack? At this point and after that portrayal in Wano?
Yeah, I mean even I expected Kidd to put up some fight. Law at least did somehow fine against Blackbeard. Now either Law is much stronger than Kidd, which I don't believe, as they were always portrayed alongside each other, with Kidd even being a conqueror, or Shanks' abilities are truly off the charts. Just the way Shanks was portrayed as he walked into battle with Kidd, with Kidd being an insecure boy sweating as he was going into battle, while Shanks was portrayed as the most handsome, powerful and glorious man there is.

And people thought Shanks will just get off paneled by Blackbeard.
CoC less Oden is a thing as CoC barrier on sword could block that attack.

Zoro can casually deal with the attack now that ended Kidd.

Like probably can deal with it in his sleep. Simply because he has sufficient tool to do so.
I mean, Shanks and Mihawk are close in power. In fact, Oda himself wants to keep up the debate in the fandom. Hence saying Mihawk has greater swordskill than Shanks rather than simply saying Mihawk is more powerful, also having them share a birthday and panel time, also giving Shanks a height exactly 1cm more than Mihawk, akin to Zoro being 1cm taller than Sanji and King being 1cm taller than Queen, which is pretty precise to be accident.

Oda is doing this on purpose, lol.

remember when people said Kid and Law are gonna be relevant characters after Wano?

How happy they were when they encountered BB and Shanks claiming that it makes them relevant but it was actually the end for them
:luffylaugh:

Final Saga Tournament Arc:

Round 1:
- Heart Pirates vs Blackbeard Pirates
- Kid Pirates vs Red Hair Pirates
- Strawhat Pirates vs Kizaru and Seraphim
- Cross Guild vs Monkey D Garp

Round 2:
- Blackbeard Pirates vs Red Hair Pirates
- Strawhat Pirates vs Cross Guild

Round 3:
- Strawhat Pirates vs Blackbeard Pirates
Garp fighting cross guild would be beyond dope
:finally::finally::finally:

Cross guild defeating the most influential marine ever even if hes out of his prime would be lots of hype for them

Garp fighting cross guild solo is crazy hype for him too
Hell finally get revenge on mihawk for taking bogards wss title
:saturn:

Status
Not open for further replies.