Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Having the crew taste defeat on Egghead, but getting away....oh boi would i love that.
Right?! We need some glorious Admiral-laden humbling delivered upon them again! The Admirals were always perfect examples of making shit get real and humbling their opponents (aside from Shanks WiFi diffing Green Bull sigh) and we know Kizaru is an absolute beast/monster, so its gonna be GLORIOUS!

We've yet to see an Admiral go all out, to see them use awakenings and haki properly too. After seeing Yonkos "go all out", its the Admirals' turn now! God knows when Akainu goes all out, its gonna be IMMENSE especially! But even Kuzan, Fujitora and ofc Green Bull too.

Hell, I'm dying to see what Garp is like when he's truly serious and going all out too! I'd love to see more of Sengoku Buddha fruit in action too.

The Seraphims have not been tested vs lasers yet which sets up Kizaru perfectly too if needed AND I really love the theory that Kizaru is the one who destroy Lulusia and thus could be Uranus too potentially? Kizaru the right hand/holy knight of Imu maybe? Isn't it weird Kizaru wasn't suggested for Fleet Admiral too?

Don't think Big Job wankers are ever going to recover from this considering how many named moves a nerfed Kid tanked
So how much stronger is a single swing of Shanks' sword as compared to Big Mom's barrage of attacks?
- Slamming Kidd repeatedly, punching him, giving him an all out swing with Napoleon, all while Kidd's head was being turned to paste by Hawkins and still surviving. Meanwhile Kidd being clapped like a toddler by Shanks.

Does Big Mom even push Shanks to high diff? @Read no Mi @ShishioIsBack @HA001 OF THE RAIN @nik87 @ConquistadoR

Big Mom's homies would probably wither away from Shanks' CoC outburst.

Right?! We need some glorious Admiral-laden humbling delivered upon them again! The Admirals were always perfect examples of making shit get real and humbling their opponents (aside from Shanks WiFi diffing Green Bull sigh) and we know Kizaru is an absolute beast/monster, so its gonna be GLORIOUS!

We've yet to see an Admiral go all out, to see them use awakenings and haki properly too. After seeing Yonkos "go all out", its the Admirals' turn now! God knows when Akainu goes all out, its gonna be IMMENSE especially! But even Kuzan, Fujitora and ofc Green Bull too.

Hell, I'm dying to see what Garp is like when he's truly serious and going all out too! I'd love to see more of Sengoku Buddha fruit in action too.

The Seraphims have not been tested vs lasers yet which sets up Kizaru perfectly too if needed AND I really love the theory that Kizaru is the one who destroy Lulusia and thus could be Uranus too potentially? Kizaru the right hand/holy knight of Imu maybe? Isn't it weird Kizaru wasn't suggested for Fleet Admiral too?
Ungodly Admiral wank bruh.

So how much stronger is a single swing of Shanks' sword as compared to Big Mom's barrage of attacks?
- Slamming Kidd repeatedly, punching him, giving him an all out swing with Napoleon, all while Kidd's head was being turned to paste by Hawkins and still surviging. Meanwhile Kidd being clapped like a toddler.

Does Big Mom even push Shanks to high diff? @Read no Mi @ShishioIsBack @HA001 OF THE RAIN @nik87 @ConquistadoR

Big Mom's homies would probably wither away from Shanks' CoC outburst.
we probably skipped 95% of the fight

I've been desperate to see something like this again in OP.

I pray Kizaru is gonna do the same at Egghead, I really do.

BB pirates showing up at Egghead too now is FUCKING NUTS as well! Blackbeard vs Kizaru? Can I finally have hope for it?
I dont think its going to be blackbeard, we know Auger was with Kuzan, and the battle for law vs bleackbeard has not been reached yet even though we know how this will end for Law. We can only narrow it down just a little bit and I am hoping its not Burgess again.

Status
Not open for further replies.