Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro would wifi diff high tier Luffy lmao

(I don't even need to add an "L" to Luffys name, Oda has already done that)
Shishio I know you don't genuinely believe that Zoro is > Luffy so why bother?

Kidd/Law/Zoro are all on the same general level with Law being the strongest and Kidd probably the weakest, if Shanks can one shot one of them then he can one shot all of them.

I mean Kid had one of the best durability/endurance feats in wano bro. He took a lot of beat down by Big Mom strongest moves one after another yet he always stand up. I mean it is not like Big Mom ap is trash, her non CoA fists almost killed Capone off in his Big Father form.

I'm legit shocked thought, Kid getting one shotet like this is insane hype for Shanks. Kid endurance was on point in wano, probably in top 3 alongside with Luffy and Zoro, yet same dude was legit down after one attack by Shanks.

I think he is a top tier, alone as 3B character, the thing is not that Kid is weak, it is that Shanks is that op...

But im sure a Admiral or another Yonkou wouldn't get one shot like this(assuming Shanks used mid/higher end move).

They should be at least able to tank few of these attacks.
nah bro , it's just BM's ap is so ass without adv CoC ; shanks level is clear to anyone he is below Roger and WB and on Kaido level at MOST , he got destroyed ; what happened to him is what happened to Post WCI Luffy he got destroyed by a basic Move fucking Oden tanked it better than him lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.