Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaido literally I mean LITERALLY failed to one shot 30 broken bones roof top Zoro

You have to be on cheapest drugs possible if you think Zoro can't sleep diff that attack that ended Kidd now that he is stronger than Oden

I am giving Shanks benefit of the doubt he will win but high/extreme diff none the less

Zoro is at least yonko level now
Above Luffy/Blackbeard
Below Mihawk/Shanks

Probably around equal to Kaido or a tad tad below.
Shanks would wifi diff high tier Zolo lmao

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
So how much stronger is a single swing of Shanks' sword as compared to Big Mom's barrage of attacks?
- Slamming Kidd repeatedly, punching him, giving him an all out swing with Napoleon, all while Kidd's head was being turned to paste by Hawkins and still surviving. Meanwhile Kidd being clapped like a toddler by Shanks.

Does Big Mom even push Shanks to high diff? @Read no Mi @ShishioIsBack @HA001 OF THE RAIN @nik87 @ConquistadoR

Big Mom's homies would probably wither away from Shanks' CoC outburst.
Starting an official petition to switch places of King and Big Mom.
Remove her from top tiers, place King among top tiers instead.
She is literally inferior to him in every single stat. :crazwhat:
If we remove her from top tiers, the standard for top tiers instantly increases by a lot.

kid has no ship anymore. who cares. blackbeard had no ship when he went into the new world. maybe kid lost his fodders. doesn't matter. he himself is 90% of the crew's strengh, while the rest 10% are due to killer.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
He'd definitely make a good member. Even better if they do an impel down 2.0 and release doflamingo and co

Swordman school or style

At the same time you can know have a sword school/style and not have that be your only fighting style.

Like kaku being the best example. Being able to fight with and without his swordsmanship making him more than just a normal swordsmaWhatn

What does any of that have to do with shanks who has only used a sword to fight for over 30 years brainlet

@Elder Lee Hung @MarineHQ @kurwa @SakazOuki @AkainuTheGrimReaper

Let's assume Ryo's words are not for the sake of the moment and he intends to get back at Shanks ( we are not discussing the result whether he accomplishes it or not ).

Do you think there is a chance that Akainu may finally have enough of this WG bullshit and order some Marines to hunt down specific pirate crews?

Let's say Fujitora and Ryokugyu jump Red Hair Pirates and Kizaru + someone jump Blackbeard Pirates/Cross Guild.

Is this a possibility? Or Admirals really will only go all out during the Final War?
Nah not happening imo. I believe this battle will be a declaration of war and after that they will see each other at the HQ for the final battle. The Navy may prepare itself while Laugh tale arc happens.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Kid has to play a role in Shanks’s defeat. It makes no sense for him not to.
Says who? You? C'mon bro, I'm tired of pulling your theories uno card.

You have to stop adapting the same logic to everything.

Kidd doesn't matter as much as Luffy. You can't apply the same logic to Kidd because Luffy went thru such development.

Kid has to play a role in Shanks’s defeat. It makes no sense for him not to.

He literally has the biggest grudge with Shanks. If Kid is actually done, Oda should have killed him. I don’t think that happened.
This sucks tought . WTf kid will do without a crew and a ship ? I hope killer survive ?
If this is relay the end of Kid congras oda you just wasted a character with huge potential for stupid hype.

Vista's rival tards: Lihawk is stronger than the Yonko because he is not interested in being one and because he walks where he wants and Luffy does not see Shanks as the figure he needs to overcome
:pepecopium:

Eiichiro Oda: If we define the pirate King as the most free person in the seas then we can say that Shanks is the closest to that position.

Also Shanks was put alongside Roger and the strongest pirates in history and now uses Roger's Divine departure.

But Vista's rival tards read Zoro piece
:laughmoji:
Yonko isn’t a strength title that’s why Buggy is one.

Mihawk literally says he wants a peaceful life and isn’t interested.

Stay mad and keep posting your rage it’s hilarious 😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.