Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kidd had 3 billion berries. Defeated Big Mom in a 2 vs 1. Fought Kaido too. Is a CoC user, is awakened.

Kidd was not weak, he was just weaker than Shanks, Kidd is still new Gen leader for sure.

I don't think his pirate career has ended, maybe just his dream to find One Piece, they can always start once again just as he did after his defeat to Kaido.

Imo, it was a high diff battle for Shanks.
Ummm shanks one shot him according to the spoilers. High diff?

This is the war for the throne as Doffy said, all the top pirates are getting near each other to find the one piece, no balance anymore without Doffy pulling the strings.

Well, that is MC's plot luck, something Kidd didn't had. If Kidd was more clever, he would just stoled Road P.
Plot is a given, any MC is going to have that. goku didnt die to old king piccolo to plot, Naturo got hisplot it's natural. But kidd really tried hard to die by fighting yonkos every time he got the chance. You dont go to a bad neighborhood and try to attack the big boss from day one

I actually think Oda really screwed the pooch here with Shanks, objectively. All I’ve seen is pretty much universal criticism of having Shanks defeat Kid lol. The average OP fan’s mind is too filled with donkey shit to criticize “GODA!!1!” but everyone I’ve seen on Reddit and WorstGen is calling 1079 a bad move.
It's because he beat Kidd, a guy with a crew of like 30 people, while he has a massive allied fleet *and* a warband of 50 foot vikings with him. If it was just main crew versus main crew, it would be different. But here, he comes off as a underhanded bully....like Teach is.

Status
Not open for further replies.