Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He hasnt built up a showdown with anyone but Luffy lol. Its as "likely" as Ryokugyuu saying hes not ready to fight the RHP "yet".

All that was ever stated was BB having a response to Shanks' statement about taking anyone on at Marineford.

If it happens, Luffy will be involved
Yea no there's the scar which Oda said only aches when a "fateful enemy" is brought up/sighted
The fact that Shanks goes his way out to warn multiple parties about BB (WB and probably the Gorosei)
And also the duality of Shanks being Roger's lil crewmate and a Celestial Dragon while BB was WB's lil crewmate and a D. aka the natural enemy of CDs.

There's 3 main competitors for the PK title : Shanks,Luffy,BB which means Shanks is either losing to Luffy or BB, which makes the most sense to you uh?

I have COVID and everything is a blur. I had a fever dream that I saved the world from aliens with a Sega Master System game card, so when I read the spoilers I just went back to sleep bc I'm not sure what's real anymore.

I wake up and check WG again, and it's actually real?? Too harsh, Oda. Disrespectful. Hopefully there's more to the fight than just a one shot.

The last volume's SBS and now this? Oda is so flippant and mean spirited lately. Like he really just doesn't care about his readers or his characters. I'm going back to bed.

Shanks rivalry with blackbeard is definitely more important than his old one with mihawk
  1. Both have aspirations to find the one piece
  2. Both successors to roger and whitebeard respectively
  3. Both were apprentices on their ship
  4. Shanks was given Rogers hat blackbeard took a similar epithet to whitebeard (both also named after the real life blackbeard)
  5. Low key both might be successors to xebec
  6. Both became emperors 1 year apart in age
  7. Shanks gives blackbeard takes
  8. Shanks focuses mainly on mastering his haki blackbeard focuses on mainly taking powerful devil fruits
  9. Both are currently luffy's biggest competion for pirate king
Shanks doesn’t care about his old rivalry he has important ppl to surpass like wb and roger

I have COVID and everything is a blur. I had a fever dream that I saved the world from aliens with a Sega Master System game card, so when I read the spoilers I just went back to sleep bc I'm not sure what's real anymore.

I wake up and check WG again, and it's actually real?? Too harsh, Oda. Disrespectful. Hopefully there's more to the fight than just a one shot.

The last volume's SBS and now this? Oda is so flippant and mean spirited lately. Like he really just doesn't care about his readers or his characters. I'm going back to bed.

Get well soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.