Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda limiting what being a swordsman and wss is essentially shits on the title
At the very least how people used to perceive it. When people used to think using a sword automatically made you one
Didn't shit on anything, keep crying bitch.

What would be shitting on it is if Zoro thought his ambition didn't measure up to someone else's so had to lie about his ambition in order to be taken seriously.

Yea no there's the scar which Oda said only aches when a "fateful enemy" is brought up/sighted
The fact that Shanks goes his way out to warn multiple parties about BB (WB and probably the Gorosei)
And also the duality of Shanks being Roger's lil crewmate and a Celestial Dragon while BB was WB's lil crewmate and a D. aka the natural enemy of CDs.

There's 3 main competitors for the PK title : Shanks,Luffy,BB which means Shanks is either losing to Luffy or BB, which makes the most sense to you uh?
Luffy lol, because thats literally the emphasis posed by chapter 1 and one of the MCs main goals, which holds far more weight than 2 yonko having history

I have COVID and everything is a blur. I had a fever dream that I saved the world from aliens with a Sega Master System game card, so when I read the spoilers I just went back to sleep bc I'm not sure what's real anymore.

I wake up and check WG again, and it's actually real?? Too harsh, Oda. Disrespectful. Hopefully there's more to the fight than just a one shot.

The last volume's SBS and now this? Oda is so flippant and mean spirited lately. Like he really just doesn't care about his readers or his characters. I'm going back to bed.
It's hard to fight a HAKI GOD, but more importantly I wish you a speedy recovery!

Luffy lol, because thats literally the emphasis posed by chapter 1 and one of the MCs main goals, which holds far more weight than 2 yonko having history
Shanks isn't enough of an antagonistic figure to fight Luffy in anything more than a friendly contest at this point.
And BB badly needs to beat someone well established to be built up as Luffy's final pirate fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.