Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t worry, the ship is getting destroyed to make sure that Kid stays on Elbaf until Luffy arrives

See Reggie boy, I told you it would have been better if Elbaf was about Luffy vs Kid and Oda just simply built Kid up to be like an actual arc villain who could maybe last 3 chapters against G5 Luffy

Wasn’t my suggestion better for Kid than what happened? I remember arguing with you and @Roo and @Pantheos

Kid should’ve just fought Luffy. Fighting Luffy automatically grants any character more relevance than anything else… Now here we are
:laughmoji:

This is true so idk why people are acting like Law is somehow above Kidd now. Blackbeard has always gotten tagged by his opponents in a fight, Shanks has regular human durability so Oda can't afford to let him get hit and make him look bad because it's bound to do lots of damage. He's not a human punching bag like BB/BM/Kaido.
True, but Law has a superior DF and overall better showing in Wano. There was a reason people were making fun of Mid during roof piece.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
No one worth a bounty 3 bil should be getting one shot
kinda taken aback
do you even downplay kidd
or is shanks that impressive
what the actual fuck .

:milaugh:
I've been telling you for a long time.

There are many things I'm wrong about but some of them I hit spot on.

Kidd is a fucking fraud and whoever believed that Shanks will actually have to fight him is dumb.

Didn't shit on anything, keep crying bitch.

What would be shitting on it is if Zoro thought his ambition didn't measure up to someone else's so had to lie about his ambition in order to be taken seriously.
Did people not think anyone who always carried and used a sword were not automatically swordsmen?

Yall just can't pretend yall didn't believe that because it isn't convenient

Zoro is going to be wss
Doesn't change the fact that using a sword doesn't necessarily make you a swordsman

amazing chapter
higher chance law gets smoked too

BB and shanks prob get increases for defeating the two upstarts , obtaining all but one poneglyph copy
and possibly are en route to crash into each other .
things are getting interesting.

No one worth a bounty 3 bil should be getting one shot
kinda taken aback
do you even downplay kidd
or is shanks that impressive
what the actual fuck .

:milaugh:
That's exactly why he got one shot, he's not worthy of a 3 bil bounty. Kid thinks he's a boss after lucking out in a 2v1 against Big Mom and now thinks he's capable of defeating Shanks in a 1v1, but reality hit him hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.