Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No one worth a bounty 3 bil should be getting one shot
kinda taken aback
do you even downplay kidd
or is shanks that impressive
what the actual fuck .

:milaugh:
Just cheap writing. Oda just wanted to hype up Shanks. Whoever Shanks first on screen opponent was, was always going to get stomped just for shock value and hype. Unfortunately, it had to be Kidd.

That's not shitting on anything, no one considers Big Mom a swordsman either. That argument just doesn't work for Shanks when every time he's shown ready to fight on panel, he's gripping or using his sword.

In that very same fight you're talking about, Oda wanked Zoro's dream to insane levels by making it the only ambition other than becoming PK to be considered a kingly ambition.

Like I said, Zoro ain't Sanji, Oda respects his kingly ambition.

When you look at it Oda wanks at all the titles he gives, Yonko , WSM , WSC , Admirals etc etc in some way or the other lol .
Still Oda wanks to PK the most and now Shanks going after the PK title which Mihawk him self said much harder .
Fans should call truce and say they even for now lol .

Did people not think anyone who always carried and used a sword were not automatically swordsmen?

Yall just can't pretend yall didn't believe that because it isn't convenient

Zoro is going to be wss
Doesn't change the fact that using a sword doesn't necessarily make you a swordsman
I never called characters like Big Mom swordsmen. I don't give a shit about her considering Oda has once again confirmed Shanks is a swordsman and he's stronger than Big Mom.

Keep coping about the only non-PK ambition in the manga to be called a kingly ambition though.

amazing chapter
higher chance law gets smoked too

BB and shanks prob get increases for defeating the two upstarts , obtaining all but one poneglyph copy
and possibly are en route to crash into each other .
things are getting interesting.
amazing chapter
higher chance law gets smoked too

BB and shanks prob get increases for defeating the two upstarts , obtaining all but one poneglyph copy
and possibly are en route to crash into each other .
things are getting interesting.
Kid downplay or not, it's nice to see Shanks do something on screen

There is literally nothing than can end the Mihawk vs. Shanks debate other than Oda coming out and saying one is stronger than the other

and I don’t even know if that would stop it either
It's his version of shipping. He knows he can't attract and or keep his audience by plot alone so he's going full agenda.

Status
Not open for further replies.