Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh, I am not even feeling the hype from this chapter. I feel disappointed despite how much this hypes Shanks. If it weren't for getting back at dudes for saying dumb shit in the past, I don't even feel like debating this chapter.
It's hard to get hyped when it just reveals the inevitable outcome most of us knew was coming. Ending the fight with an ability we've already seen, just makes it pretty cool. But if Oda really wanted to generate hype, he should have had Shanks pull out something we haven't seen before.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
I feel bad for @Pantheos , I'm not a Midd fan but dam shit sad as hell.
  • Did not 1vs1 Kaido after Udon
  • Over shadowed by Law not to mention Luffy
  • Despite having CoC, he has no AdCoC
At this point Elbaf has to be a Midd training arc otherwise whats the point of this trash ass character, then again perhaps its not that bad with the full summary.
You cant call a guy who was negged , Midd. he smore like Lidd now... what a waste of panels....

At this point Elbaf has to be a Midd training arc otherwise whats the point of this trash ass character, then again perhaps its not that bad with the full summary.
Agreed. I never argued on who wins. It was always Shanks win. But I expected him to put up a fight atleast. Getting negged is Disrespectful.

• No haki feats
  • Trash Devil fruit
and then his men have to forfeit
and watch like cucks as their 2 years of hard work
taken in one attack.

It's hard to get hyped when it just reveals the inevitable outcome most of us knew was coming. Ending the fight with an ability we've already seen, just makes it pretty cool. But if Oda really wanted to generate hype, he should have had Shanks pull out something we haven't seen before.
He won't do it.

Oda doesn't know how to tease a characters skill set before their main fight. Same thing with character's backstories.

Its why we had nonsense like Kaido not being in hybrid mode or using named attacks vs Oden. Unfortunately the foolish powerscalers who flood discussion places don't understand this.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
You the who got fucked the most - Big Mom and SN plot

Why introduced SNs at Sabody when half becomes Luffy's cheerleader and other hardly get any moment worth mentioning.

Why let a yonkou like BM go down by the hands of Kidd and law only for them to get rekt by Shanks and BB

And, oda needs to stop sucking shanks tbh. Eustass Kidd played crucial role against BM and shanks one shot him like kidd is fodder?

Why introduce characters and do world building when you can't even do justice with their portrayal

Status
Not open for further replies.