Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only reason luffy is still alive is because of plot and multiple people fighting with him…and get he still ended up like Kidd 4 times in one arc

now we are seeing what it’s like to face thes yonkos alone without help and they are getting demolished

don’t forget the 2+ power ups and rest and eating luffy got before defeating kaido
You can’t expect people to fight alone.

As much we all may dislike it, Oda will always have Luffy 1-Up almost anyone else because he is Oda’s son.

I’m not even joking, lol. Pretty sure he said something like that at one time.

Zoro defeated Killer in Wano as well, so that was kind of cool.

So tell me how BB gonna kill Shanks?
:choppawhat:
Shanks is a competent af fighter and has no df while BB's saving grace is his devil fruits. Not to mention he's far from Shanks in terms of combat

G5 + AdCoC were bareilly good enough to defeat Laido.
Imegine against the Hakiman, that has future sight, wifi haki, kamusari and a ton of unknown haki feats.
Shanks couldnt do shit to Kaido, probably gave him his Poneglyph and told him to return to Wano.
Luffy is a literal God, has advanced forms of all three haki, he isn't that behind. So cry, cope, mald and seethe. If Shanks is 10. luffy is like 9.999999.

Chapter 01 ---> Shanks
Chapter 50 ---> Mihawk
Chapter 100 ---> Dragon

The Rest is Filler
Only these Three reign Supreme in OPVerse & they were Introduced in Order
Dragon > Mihawk > Shanks

However, Mihawk is Greatest Fighter among them, Dragon is Most Powerful & Shanks is Most Dangerous
Hm...interesting thought. I actually scale Mihawk to the Color Trio because even Lolda himself did so in Marineford, but your argument is interesting nonetheless.

People say Sabo Flame Emperor hype in 1054 was a Dragon L but go back and read the panel and Oda is clearly insinuating that Sabo is nowhere near close to Dragon and its just in terms of popularity cause Sabo is the figurehead of the organisation like Buggy is for Crossguild

G5 + AdCoC were bareilly good enough to defeat Laido.
Imagine against the Hakiman, that has future sight, wifi haki, kamusari and a ton of unknown haki feats.
Yeah Kaido doesn't have future sight :okay:
Kamusari is just an adv COC named attack it ain't shit young Oden who is weaker than current Luffy ate that attack from Roger
I'll wait till he shows a bajrang gun/blazing bagua level attack

Status
Not open for further replies.