Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't need to tell that to Kaido. Gear 4 advCoC is far stronger than Middo and Kaido had to use it to dodge, midd would be one shot by Base Luffy advCoC no need of gear 4.
pure cap .

Kid dps is comparable to gear 4 acoc . YOur point is base don nothing otehr then fanboys stuff . Prove that base luffy who cant do damage to kaido much will beat kid ?

Man, Oda totally lost it. Especially regarding your last paragraph, I can't believe how Oda basically delivers this kind of message to the viewers. Is this really how Kidd was supposed to lose? A crushing defeat? With no hope of victory at all? Then what was the point of battling Kaido and Big Mom when Kidd had no chance against another Yonko in a 1vs1?

I think this is just the tip of the iceberg of what horrendous writing Oda might pull off in the future...
"Luffy's voyage of destiny"

"Now then, fate..."

RT Zoro also had the shit beat out of him in like 5 minutes bro.
Marco was bleeding from Zoan King's fire shots ; yeah from an angry King who started using abilities including Hybrid Form while Marco got destroyed without even breaking shit
Marco stalled King for an hour with Queen and then 30 minutes 1v1
Marco vs RESTRICTED King and Queen , Yeah same for APOO VS DRAKE AND ZORO ; he soloed Both and did better , because Zoro was restricting himself .

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
I don't think it's that. Oda was always going to have Kidd and Law fall out of the race in favour of Teach and Shanks. I mean we've known since pre-skip about the triangle of Luffy, Teach and Shanks.

Kidd fell out because of his nature. He is someone who we were told needlessly killed civilians. He also showed no ability to gain new allies, unlike Luffy. That's why he lost. Because he killed needlessly (Which Shanks told us you shouldn't do in Chapter 1) and because he made no real attempt at making long-lasting bonds. He wasn't worthy of being a contender for PK.
And somehow every relevant character suddenly has legendary lineage, godly df and legendary trainer. The message is clear.

And Shanks message is a joke considering he was the first one (through lucky roux) to kill a fodder pirates without hesitation. Not even mentioning playing a governments dog.

Marco was bleeding from Zoan King's fire shots ; yeah from an angry King who started using abilities including Hybrid Form while Marco got destroyed without even breaking shit
The fight was off-screened. King has no "stronger form". Marco overpowered him on panel and blocked his fire attacks. There's nothing that says King didn't use named attacks. He also used his sword.

Zoro was on the ground and out of stamina in a couple minutes. The AP boost of CoC gave him the win.

Marco vs RESTRICTED King and Queen , Yeah same for APOO VS DRAKE AND ZORO ; he soloed Both and did better , because Zoro was restricting himself .
King was not restricted Lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.