Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, Oda totally lost it. Especially regarding your last paragraph, I can't believe how Oda basically delivers this kind of message to the viewers. Is this really how Kidd was supposed to lose? A crushing defeat? With no hope of victory at all? Then what was the point of battling Kaido and Big Mom when Kidd had no chance against another Yonko in a 1vs1?

I think this is just the tip of the iceberg of what horrendous writing Oda might pull off in the future...
Does this surprise you guys?
Oda literally encourages racism. The Kurozumi are born to burn except Tama because she's "good" and likeable.

And somehow every relevant character suddenly has legendary lineage, godly df and legendary trainer. The message is clear.
Name the relevant characters with all this, thanks.

And Shanks message is a joke considering he was the first one (through lucky roux) to kill a fodder pirates without hesitation. Not even mentioning playing a governments dog.
You're better than this. Shanks told us you don't kill needlessly. He could have killed the guy when he spilled his drink on him, but he laughed it off. It was only when lives were on the line, that Lucky killed that guy. Because when you start threatening Nakama, then it's time to fight. Kidd was killing random civilians who posed no threat to him. You know there is a difference. Shanks, even with all that overwhelming force, still first sought a diplomatic solution by telling Kidd to just leave his poneglyphs and run. He could have just given Shanks a copy. Instead he chose violence needlessly and paid the price for it.

Also lol at government dog.

OK don't care you take mihawk title serious yet wb already contradicting yourself, medicine only stalbized his sickness he was the strongest on sickness
Because titles aren't permanent, Mihawk will also have his title revoked at some point by Zoro. The difference is simple, Mihawk is in his prime, Whitebeard was an old, sick man. And even upon introduction, Whitebeard's title as WSM was undisputed upon introduction, but later in Marineford got revoked by Whitebeard himself, who said he cannot remain the strongest forever, with even Crocodile calling Whitebeard a pathetic weakling and saying "that's not the man I lost to", with Marco agreeing that Whitebeard's condition is worse than expected.

So dunno what's with all the cope. MF Whitebeard was just a shell of his former self. If Mihawk was a 70 year old deadly sick guy, I would also question his WSS title which he only carried as a legacy of his prime.

And somehow every relevant character suddenly has legendary lineage, godly df and legendary trainer. The message is clear.

And Shanks message is a joke considering he was the first one (through lucky roux) to kill a fodder pirates without hesitation. Not even mentioning playing a governments dog.
Emphasis on ''needless killing''.
Kid was killing people for making fun of him (his words)...

Status
Not open for further replies.