Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haki reigns supreme, muh awakening couldn't do shit. Shanks is indeed hakiman, the second strongest after Mihawk. Sort of confirms that Zoro will have to develop FS or something akin to beat Mihawk now that Shanks is also confirmed to be a FS user.

Is preACoC Oden too strong or Kid too weak. I think most can agree that Shanks's Kamusari = Roger's Kamusari. I don't know why Mid and Lol fans were getting so arrogant, they never beat BM in a straight fight. Oden was a true monster. Current Law and Kid are not anywhere near pre ACoC Oden.
Mihawk isn't FS god as far we know
ZORO doesn't need FS only decent CoO
He ain't fighting Shanks

Mihawk is FS god as far we know
ZORO doesn't need FS only decent CoO
He ain't fighting Shanks
Never said he fighting Shanks but Shanks and Mihawk are the top two swordsmen, Fuji is another top tier and all of them have top tier CoO with Shanks only confirmed FS user but Mihawk and Fuji 99% chance also have it. So for Zoro to be the WSS it would seem that FS is a requirement.

So it talks about the Whitebeard pirates
Yes the wbp during marineford do you think exclude shanks and whitebeard who are stronger?
wb title isn't like mihawk who do you think he got the title from, did he beat roger? we seen him in wano without the title
If you think that the old and sick version
Yeah let's just end the discussion here, waste of time, I'm going with the manga and even posting post-ts of the narrator, it just doesn't fit your agenda

"Haki reigns supreme,
Why didn't mid disarm shanks"
Haki doesn't stop everything

Did you see kid even use assign or awakening on Shanks?

You guys here thinking this battle was written like normal fights
It's more of gunman duel...
Hyogoro said he can repel anything with Ryu(coa).
Law undid a DF effect.

Strong Haki can indeed stop his DF ndule

Status
Not open for further replies.