Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmfaoooo they seriously thought Kid had a chance
:kobeha:
half ass doodoo crew
Vs
Teach + commanders + fleet
Shanks + commanders + fleet + allied Elbaf
Luffy + commanders + fleet + allied nation + Ancient weapons
LMFAO u can’t make this shit up

Kid Stan’s actually thought they had a chance
I think we found Usopps Elbaf 1v1:fujilaugh:

but of course oda had to nerf him with chronic depression after losing is crew and getting one shot.:specialmeh:

CoC: Color of Clowns

U$A $election $ea$on
This entire arc is setting up the dangers of technology.

Pluton next.

The biggest reason I wanted the Blackbeard Pirates to show up to Egghead was to pick up Caribou and have him relay information on Pluton to Blackbeard.

Once Blackbeard beats Law and regathers his forces, he'll contact his Wano informant: this guy.
:pepapoo:

We know Apoo can communicate outside of Wano, since he relayed the news of the Raid to Morgans without leaving the bordersr.

Oda gave the biggest backstabber in Wano a way to sneak in forces? Remember how Wano ended with them mentioning the Mogura Port, but using the waterfall instead? Foreshadowing.

Apoo the disloyal vs Brook the loyal will be a fun pirate fight when the Blackbeard Pirates finally square off with the crew.

Stop being stupid lmao you said FS was crap but now you want zoro to get it lmao zoro is connected to mihawk not shanks
"I"?
If you can find me saying FS for Zoro is crap then search.
I pointed out in the past that FS in general is a mess just used to bend the plot and I keep that position.

"zoro is connected to mihawk not shanks"
My sweet summer child can you group ideas and make conclusions or you need me to paint a line in the floor so you can follow?
Mihawk to fight Shanks has either FS or the Coc that blocks FS.
This instantly makes necessary for Zoro to get FS or that CoC that blocks FS.

I

Indigo

Im saying that ur argument about anyone who uses haki with a sword = swordsman is incorrect.
i didnt say that

i said Swordsmen, that considers themselves as swordsman, also use Haki as part of their swordsmanship

i never said everyone that uses haki on a sword is a swordsman

you are making shit up

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
At this point, Kidd's career is done. Whatever he does now, he'll always be the Moria of the current gen. Zoro definitely won the race, let alone Luffy.
Now it's Law's turn but I gotta admit, at least Law wasn't easily destroyed like that.

Only Blackbeard is Luffy's real rival.
Killer...:josad:

why does your fave Zolo says King is not a swordsman even though he uses swords? :choppawhat:
Why can't the same be said of Shanks? Luffy used Nidai Kitetsu once so he is a swordsman too?
He didn't said. He only stated that King never claimed to be a swordsmen. How the fight ends? As a true swordsmen clash.

And just like King, Zoro was also willing to give away swordsmen tradition to make sure he would win because he puts Luffy's dream above his. That's how loyal they both are to their captains. But Zoro is strong enough and he doesn't have to drop his swordsmanship for it.

You > Zoro, right?
King:
- mediocre swordsman with a no name sword
- has displayed a versatile range of powers superior to his swordsmanship, e.g. his magma-like fire and his Zoan, which gives him the ability to send flying slashes with his wings and launch his beak at laser like speed to break through mountains.

Shanks:
- top class swordsman with a supreme grade blade
- no DF
- no second arm to pull out a gun
- used to be Mihawk's rival, with Mihawk having a strict code on who he respects as a swordsman

I don't know, maybe Mihawk isn't a pure swordsman either..? Heck, even Zoro was seen kicking and punching.

Status
Not open for further replies.