Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
April 2022
Why do the same people who say DF awakenings are more important than AdvCoC also think Shanks is incredibly powerful? Every Yonko besides 2 fruit blackbeard is confirmed to have AdvCoC but not every Yonko has a devil fruit. But also, its usually Sanji fans who are wanking awakenings. Sanji doesn't have one either so I guess he's not very powerful...

I just wanna know why people go through so much mental gymnastics just to downplay a certain mosshead. I guess Roger was fodder all along too in comparison to the all mighty Law and Kid.

Why didn't Roger level Shanksu go into BM or Kaido's territory even once in 6 years, why is he collecting the Poneglyphs now by flexing on YC1 Kid ?

Dude pretended like he's the world police just to avoid Kaido. Calm down Shanks bros.
:kayneshrug:
He dared to stop Kaido and made him turn back. Even Kaido considers him among the likes of WB, Roger, Xebec. Oh, sorry I forgot you read TwoPiece and not One Piece.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Uta said Yamato Thunder bagua wasn't at all close to Kaido's

so let just wait and see Shanks attack on screen
if not higher, it not gonna look weaker than Roger's attack

Roger attack didn't KO Oden
Shanks attack KO Kid

so don't day dream about this looking any weaker
No disrespect at all to Shanks, but let's not pretend Kidd is anywhere near Oden or his monstrous durability/ endurance.

Why didn't Roger level Shanksu go into BM or Kaido's territory even once in 6 years, why is he collecting the Poneglyphs now by flexing on YC1 Kid ?

Dude pretended like he's the world police just to avoid Kaido. Calm down Shanks bros.
This argument was always flawed. Kaido didn't go for Shanks either, while Shanks in fact interfered with Kaido and sent him home, resulting in Kaido putting him up there with Roger, Whitebeard and Xebec. Kaido also showed big concern about Big Mom arriving, saying they are not prepared for war, yet felt confident claiming One Piece once teaming up with Big Mom and going for the ancient weapons.

Same reason why Roger himself didn't genocide Tottoland and settled for tricking Big Mom instead

Status
Not open for further replies.