Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
ignores portrayl of wings and other different things to push zoro's agenda.
When did i ignore that lmfao?
Zoro has CoC, where is Sanji's?
And they clearly arent the same as this.

Cherry picking, you value feats or portray based on what you prefer.
Ive never flip flopped lol.
The Worlds Strongest Swordsman > all other Swordsman.
As simple as that.

Also it's funny that this is called SHANKs hype!!! Well it is .....
But wouldn't other OG Yonko do it to Kid in 1v1 situation too.

In case of Big mom, Oda write her character base on plot device as usual nothing much to say........the old hag that could one tap an ancient Zoan of Kaido's crewmate with advCoC couldn't used any of this when fighting plot armor Supernovas.

The chapter is purely to hype Shanks with all the title of chapter.
In future, Shanks Kamusari will be just like Bolo breath, getting tank left and right.
That's how GODA write battle manga

Also it's funny that this is called SHANKs hype!!!
Acting like the other OG Yonko couldn't do it to Kid in 1v1 situation

In case of Big mom, Oda write her character base on plot device as usual nothing much to say........the old hag that could one tap an ancient Zoan of Kaido's crewmate with advCoC couldn't used any of this when fighting plot armor Supernovas.

The chapter is purely to hype Shanks with all the title of chapter.
In future, Shanks Kamusari will be just like Bolo breath, getting tank left and right.
That's how GODA write battle manga
Lolda surely cannot be trusted with power levels and consistency.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Though the worst is that he may only start treating her as a Yonko and allow her to use her true power after having been turned into a nice and generous mama and friendly ally to the Straw Hats.

Most women in One Piece are only allowed to be competent when members or allies of the Straw Hats. And the only times Oda allowed BM to shine was when she was "good".
Yeah, yeah.

She will notice WG or other pirates harrasing innocent children and she will be back to being a Top Tier.

Oda is such a hack:gokulaugh:

legend that mostly people in wano care bout .
the event you speak of inspired most of the pirates you see running around including your black blade friend and its why you have this story in the first place fyi . stop being delusional. No one in the story has been placed on a higher pedestal than roger hence luffy still hasnt been compared to him esp in terms of accomplishment.

wg + marines couldnt take big mom or kaido's territory while they were alive too ........ point?
Wtf, lol you put Roger > IMU and JoyBoy

The guy never leaved Wano, you think WG will spread the history of a guy who kicked their asses?

I get the sentiment, and yes I was surprised, but in a shonen manga where broken scaling becomes the norm by the endgame, it is what it is. If this was blackbeard doing this to Law, people would have been parading and hyping him on, purely because of his supposed endgame vibes.
Right. But BB didn’t one shot Law. If he did. It wouldn’t make sense. Just like it doesn’t here lol

Nah, it's just recency bias... :goyea:
People ignore everything that happened before the last chapter.
He will get his ass handed in every fight.
People confuse plot armor with Luffy being strong.
He himself is completely self-aware and knows that he has infinite chances.
Look at what happened every time Luffy took an L

L in 1009 - gets advanced conqueror's haki in 1010
L in 1013? And thrown into the sea - becomes a sky splitter in 1026
L in G4, dies! - gets DF awakening

This is what I am saying.

Luffy takes Ls, and gets hyped soon after to more than make up for the L

Zoro is safe when it comes to combat, Oda doesn't make him look weak. But look at what happened to his plotlines in Wano, the land of swordsman and samurai. Sidelined or abandoned.

Luffy is the only character who keeps getting Ws, doesn't have his plotlines abandoned, etc.
Nobody except him is safe from LOda

Lolda surely cannot be trusted with power levels and consistency.
Funny thing, that irl people can also be inconsistent - lack of sleep, being nervous, food poisoning, anything can make you perform unevenly. Still, a MMA champion will wipe the floor with me any day, even if he didn't sleep for a week, and I was fully rested, so Oda's powerlevels are just asspulls and BS:few:

Status
Not open for further replies.