Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Mihawk>Shanks as stated in the manga, however with that said I still don't understand sucking Mihawk's cock for not doing anything. You say Shanks hype is Mihawk hype but Mihawk didnt do anything. It was Shanks. All Mihawk has is a title and everyone is on his dick and its weird to me. Let hiim show some cool shit before everyone acts like hes the coolest person ever, he's done nothing.

Sad thing is, I don't think Mihawk will ever fight anyone before being one shot by Zoro.

Hopefully he cuts the redline in half

I don't know what's worse, for Mihawk to lose to someone else who'll be defeated then by Zoro, or to get one-shotted by Zoro himself.

Best case IMO - kinda Luffy-Kata fight situation, what do you think about your best case?

panel proof already told you mihawk has greater sword skills than shanks lol...shanks first named attack in the manga??
a sword skill that he learned from roger the prior pirate king...if shanks is using this then mihawk has a stronger attack...MANGA FACT MIHAWK SWORD SKILLS ARE OVER SHANKS!
:kata:
I need mihawk feats without someone else included why do y’all find it so hard
Not roger not oden not shanks I want mihawk feats find them then get back

Maybe it's just me but I think Luffy's treatment is horrible and I would never wish for Zoro to be treated that way.
He doesnt win because he is strong but because he gets infinite chances and he is aware of that, lol.
Every single major fight in the past was won by him having several attempts, never in one go...

That's where Zoro is supreme, never loses and always wins from the first try.
And I would never trade that with Luffy's treatment. In Wano, Luffy had 0 plot lines, nothing was connected to him.
Oda doesnt scare away to give him Ls and to use him as a hype tool, that's not safe. Zoro is the only one safe from such.
..Isn't it boring having a character that never loses?

Most of the provocation is initiated by Luffy sanji and shanks stans whenever he does something. You expect Mihawk fans to bow down because he is yet to display his abilities just like Dragon who is also being heavily restricted
most of the provocation? thats a very biased comment with a lack of accountability.

I expect to not have to hear about the comparison all the time shanks is impressive to start.
that both characters are valued on their own merit .
imagine this entire time we saw kaido blitzing through wano
everyone brought up how much better shanks was at what kaido did and shanks had barely shown anything. not even stopped athe war. I think most folks would say its a tad annoying

dragon is a great example , glad you brought that up. see the thing with dragon is, most people dont do this with him. You have the manga even suggesting sabo is growing in influence beyond him . certainly no one really centers luffy's success around dragon so a lot of discussion around him remains in the grey area till he does something. but yes lets continue to think other fans are the culprits here and there is only one victim here

I don't know what's worse, for Mihawk to lose to someone else who'll be defeated then by Zoro, or to get one-shotted by Zoro himself.

Best case IMO - kinda Luffy-Kata fight situation, what do you think about your best case?
Losing to anyone else would be incredible shitty, have him do a slash that dwarfs Baljrang Guna dn then lose, and it's enough for me.

Zoro fight aren't usually long because of the lethality, I expect Zoro to break Your too.

@Paperchampion23
Do you have any thoughts on what this could lead to with shanks
Honestly I question if that God Valley. Shanks is from there, and God Valley was implied to have the same fate as Lulusia.

Plus, just based on the shape of the island, it almost gives a very desert/midwest type vibe, idk why. Then you have Shanks being found there as a baby.

Idk why there would be a wedding though, or why Shanks wpuld hangout at a "ruined" island like it, but it being God Valley could explain things.

Status
Not open for further replies.