Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are the one who can't handle facts. I posted a panel from the Usopp gallery showing you it's Usopp's opinion. Now you are too afraid to say Pre-Skip Zoro is the WSS like it says in the picture I posted. Just admit you didn't know what you were talking about.

You are using some shitty translation. Mihawk never calls him a has-been. Go ask anyone to look at the raw.

Haki is only relevant in so far as it is used for sword techniques. WiFi haki for instance, has nothing to do with swordsmanship.
Are you an idiot? I don't give a shit about Ussop's opinion, SBS 101 is commenting for Oda.

Its honestly kinda funny or weird or whatever you want to call it

That mihawk is one of the easiest characters in the series to slander and make jokes about
All the while shanks is one of the most difficult to slander because of how much oda loves to hype him up

Meaning alot of mihawk wank comes from shanks
All the while none of shanks hype come from mihawk
:kuzanshut:
its the most terrifying juxtaposition in the story imo

Its honestly kinda funny or weird or whatever you want to call it

That mihawk is one of the easiest characters in the series to slander and make jokes about
All the while shanks is one of the most difficult to slander because of how much oda loves to hype him up

Meaning alot of mihawk wank comes from shanks
All the while none of shanks hype come from mihawk
:kuzanshut:
STFU.

Literally, Shanks is famous for fighting Mihawk WTF. :kaidowhat:

Haki is only relevant in so far as it is used for sword techniques. WiFi haki for instance, has nothing to do with swordsmanship.
Haki/ wifi haki/ or whatever haki is not some mumbojumbo fighting style.
Shanks is a swrdosman and the Zoro hate that probably you or some others have, blinds you and cannot accept it.

I cant change your minds ofcourse, when someone hates/dislikes a character he will push his absurd agenta forever.

Yeah no, they never settled their duel, one became a warlord, the other became 10 years after their duels an Emperor, don't give a rats ass about the title or Shanks swordplay
Always the same pathetic response, Mihawk claimed to be the strongest swordsman in his confrontation with Zoro, SBS doesn't talk about events 12 years ago.
Even a few chapters ago it is stated again that Mihawk is more skilled with the sword and if you use your brain you understand that swordsmanship includes haki

Nah, my point was that "only 3 Kidd fans" was exaggeration, there should be more.
I still think Oda should have given Kidd at least a couple of panels of fight.

I also want to see the end of Law vs BB, why Oda must off-screen so much :noo:
Legitimate fans are only very few of them in this forum
Even Pure Kaido fans, Big mom fans, Shanks fans, Law fans etc are very few of them.
It is the agenda effect that make look like they got more fans.
It follows the classic quote "Your enemies enemies is your best friend"
:optimistic:
And ye i hope it's not the end for Kid.
Oda cannot just end Kidd journey without him using any haki.
:endthis:

As long Shanks uses his sword, it doesn't matter how much haki he puts it is. Haki is literally part of swordmanship.
lets say it doesnt matter how much haki he puts in
you dont get to have a better conqueror's haki than him when theres's zero confirmation you even have it in the story. didnt need a sword to scare greenbull off. lets not take piss.

I dont care about lame haki-man arguments or whatever nonsense thats argued with swordmanship cause I never made that argument. what I care about is maintaining shanks feats are his and his alone

scares greenbull off?
one shots kidd ?

as far as am concerned only one person here should be getting all the hype for that. Thats how it works.
My point is simply to answer your question of "why dudes bring Mihawk into this discussion"

Answer simply is this, we get Shanks doing something for once in his life after 25 years, and dude used a named sword attack.

Mihawk gets brought in here, cause forever dudes have been clamoring on about hakiman.
How do you see why it isn't relevant lol?

Let me make it clear.
If dudes weren't using hakiman arguments since forever against Mihawk, vast majority of the Mihawk comments here wouldn't exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.