Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Without better Haki your sword will break.
It's literally a key factor in swordsmanship.

Anyways I read you second paragraph ,all ok.
No one has better advcoc then shanks in the story, and zorotards say that advcoc is the most op power, so how mihawk stronger then shanks if shanks got the strongest coc and mihawk doesn't even confirmed to be one ?

I dunno why you bozos still arguing "muh swordsman" shit when Oda literally included that talk between King and Pinzoro just for this debate. You think he drew that for no reason?

It depends on whether Shanks still calls himself a swordsman
and if he doesn't use traditional techniques
He learned Rogers swordsmanhip uses his named move, why bother to learn from him if shanks didn't have any interest in swordsmanship

It doesn't really matter unless Shanks has at least some bruises. It would mean Shanks was going easy while being untouchable, until deciding to end Kidd's career.

If Shanks is fresh in that chapter, the L is just as big.
You can't consider the fight low diff either. We can say the fight end up being mid diff at the lowest

No one has better advcoc then shanks in the story, and zorotards say that advcoc is the most op power, so how mihawk stronger then shanks if shanks got the strongest coc and mihawk doesn't even confirmed to be one ?
Roger has the strongest*
Then WB otherwise he would be unable to clash with the PK.
Shanks migth be 3rd.

I dunno why you bozos still arguing "muh swordsman" shit when Oda literally included that talk between King and Pinzoro just for this debate. You think he drew that for no reason?

It depends on whether Shanks still calls himself a swordsman
and if he doesn't use traditional techniques
Mute point dumb at best since the same applies to devil fruit users. You think king saying "I am not your traditional fruit user and rely solely on my lunarian abilities" take away from the fact that he is still a fruit user? It's why this argument was always dumb

Status
Not open for further replies.