Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shanks honed his skills with the blade to a point of being Mihawk's rival
:pepeke:Yes, and we're talking about how he possibly changed his fighting style after losing his arm.... the fuck does this got to do with anything?
having duels Whitebeard named as one of the legends of the past
Stop making shit up, bozo. Whitebeard never called their duels legends, he called the sea 20 years ago legend

Do you zoroturds even read that panel, or just play a broken telephone with one another? You are like hivemind of illiteracy
:milaugh:
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...yal-garp-or-mihawk.34474/page-13#post-3648352
using a Meito that most likely is a supreme grade blade to channel his Haki through it.
:pepeke: bunch of irrelevant words
I don't see how introducing kicks would benefit him
You don't see how him using 2 extra limbs by quitting being a swordsman in order to substitute the weakness of losing his arm would benefit him?
:pepecafe:
Zoro doesn't use kicks either despite being seen kicking
what

@AverageNamiEnjoyer Oda went crazy on similarities between Shanks and Nami I deep it sometimes

Both found on islands between battle of Marines and Pirates

Both love alcohol

Shanks is Luffys Moral Compass whilst Nami is his literal compass

Both are highest male and female characters without devil fruits in verse

Only characters which he has drawn with digital art which seems to be have been a thing for the end of 2022 interestingly

....interesting lol

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I feel like it’s not over. Spoilers are always exagerrated, and most leakers are grade A dickriders of Shanks.
Shanks is not someone who is playing the way BB does.

I bet it went like this:

Shanks once again tells Kidd to give him the rubbings and fuck off, Kidd attacks, Shanks is frustrated dodges for some time and finally decides that he got enough of Kidd's ignorance and one-shots him with Kamusari.

Status
Not open for further replies.