Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro nearly died fighting King. GB comes to neg diff King and Queen but runs from Shanks.
Tbh I am not even sure if Shanks can beat King and Queen at the same time like Green Bull did

We all know Green Bull didn't wanna fight Shanks and his entire crew (which Carries Shanks weak ass) at the same time.
Green Bull probably mid/high diffs Shanks tbh

MHA as a whole went downhill after the U.A. School Festival Arc if you ask me. I really liked that one, probably because it gave a break from all the craziness that had happened with Overhaul (that fight gave me goosebumps when I watched it). Most of the characters were given some sort of role as well, and I thought the concert with Jiro was kind of cool.

We don’t see much of Eri anymore, so when we do I feel happy. She is very cute. :smoothy:
To be honest, sometimes I really dislike that typical shounen and superhero "save the world from absolute evil" trope.

I enjoyed MHA Vigilantes a lot more as they were mostly defending the same neighborhood, and even though the final fight was against the strongest opponent Koichi ever had, it still was a neighborhood level disaster.
I really liked MHA in the beginning, Overhaul and School Festival arcs were really good.

With this final fight? I am just tired of this being dragged on, and feel like with the final arc in Bleach and Naruto "when this will finally end".

I am a little afraid Oda might get into such last arc as well, with tons and tons of characters he created, and from this POV defeating Kidd for good is actually a smart move. So far we're down 3 Supernovas out of 11 where 2 are untouchables? As much as I like Law, I kinda expect him to lose and stop being a captain pirate as well.

Stop making shit up, bozo. Whitebeard never called their duels legends, he called the sea 20 years ago legend
Yeah, he talked about how the legends of the past went by so quickly, going on by saying that Shanks' duels with Mihawk is still news to his ears. But somehow you turd don't draw the connection to their duels being part of that legend he talked about.

:risiup:
:pepeke:Yes, and we're talking about how he possibly changed his fighting style after losing his arm.... the fuck does this got to do with anything?
You don't see how him using 2 extra limbs by quitting being a swordsman in order to substitute the weakness of losing his arm would benefit him?
:pepecafe:
This is like asking, why doesn't Sanji add kitchen knifes in his fights as he did with Wanze, after all adding new tools would only make him stronger? Or it is, that more versatility doesn't add much value if your main fighting style is much superior. Even with one arm, Shanks' power is overwhelming according to the Databook. Even with one arm, Shanks still has swordskill he honed for decades and uses it with a supreme grade blade (most likely), so introducing kicks as someone who never made use of them wouldn't add any value.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
We have Mihawk himself stating that he wont hold back but somehow his fans still create the headcanon that he wasn't trying in Marineford lmfao

Zbois:
You are a selective reader. I get it. It's funny you post that gif but you literally do the same.

I know what Mihawk said. Did he follow that up with actually doing as he said? No.

What will be your excuse once Oda proves to you that Mihawk is not a small fry?

Will you call Oda a liar or double down on his "Marineford Mihawk portrayal"?

I get the memes, I meme a lot too but this is cringe at this point.

You are copying that sweaty mfker Erkan's tactics.

Lmao as if you Sanjifucks aren't foaming out your mouth

zOrO cheAPshoTted ApOO
zOrO chEapShotted Kaido

Fuck Outta here with this garbage lmao, is Zoro not a pirate now?
I never agreed with the cheapshotting apoo thing

He was literally facing zoro. he just got blitzed, simple. As for Kaido? He let them all hit him minus 2 attacks

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
And yet it's still below all the other Yonko's bounties, except Luffy and Buggy. That's not a coincidence.
At the time it was given it was above 3 of the yonko

As a subordinate when he isn't one.
Just given on his strength alone
If they knew he was co leader his threat level goes up and his bounty shoots up

Because we've seen him as a child using a sword
He fought mihawk in his 20s using a sword
Schizo, did you just repeat what I said about Shanks being a swordsman from age 10 to age 27?
:milaugh:
He fights now using a sword
.... yeah... that's the whole King and Pinzoro panel debate that I started....
Onus is on you to show he's not a swordsman any more
Schizo, I was debating wtih comrade of Shanks possibly having different fighting style.
I was not saying that I have proof since we have no seen him in a serious fight, dumb bozo.

Status
Not open for further replies.