Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
3.590b solo bounty above a Yonko who is mistaken for being a leader to Cross Guild is a final warning to Mihawk doubters.

Once again I told you that Shanks and Mihawk can literally be of the same power level and Oda can leave it like that and you keep on bringing up the: "Oda can't write Shanks to look worse than Mihawk".

I presented you a story compromise which is likely to happen and you still refer to that point.

Are you afraid that Mihawk might look better than Shanks? Is that it?
Bounties have always meant jack shit and you can look at my post history to see that I've always believed so.

If you think Mihawk and Shanks will be equal then whatever, 99% of Zbois believe Mihawk is > Shanks however, which is never going to happen.

Mihawk was trying in Marineford and still looked worse than even some high tiers.:kayneshrug:

Not at all, no reason to be afraid of something that has a zero percent chance of happening, on the flip side though, are you afraid that Shanks is stronger than Mihawk? That would invalidate Mihawk's entire character lmao.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Goat bounty but the swords skills shit is retarded lmfao
Oda just fueling the fire
He aint fuelling shit, that's how direct he gets.

When he said Lucci > Kaku > Jabra using Doriki the fandom accepted it, they didn't continue retardation like iTs OnLy pHySiCaL sTrEnGtH.
It's the same shit here.

Ask yourself, why is there dozens of OP sources, databooks, vivre cards which all say Mihawk > Shanks and why is there not a single one which says Shanks is better.

Lets not forget the fact that Kaido said there was no one alive who could defeat him except Joy Boy. There is also the fact that Shanks was too shook to make any moves until Kaido got defeated. "Shanks top 1" lmao. Kaido would be all in there with no lubricant
I think people forget having a fruit doesn't mean you can have extremely strong haki

Like just because blackbeard has 2 devil fruit doesn't stop him from having amazing haki. Tho he likley just wont have advanced forms

Luffy already has advanced haki for each branch despite also having a devil fruit too

Status
Not open for further replies.