Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah im dying on this hill
You need to be more specific with the timeline.
E.g. EoS Zoro is guaranteed to trash Mihawk, who is by Oda's own words, a better swordsman than Shanks, with the latter defeating current Kidd with one move, if we believe the spoilers.

However, if you take a certain moment in the manga, where Zoro is hakiless and Kidd disarms Zoro easily with his magnetic powers, you might as well be right!

Love how made up headcanon that swordsmanship is the best. So why isn't everyone a swrodsman? Why isn't Garp a swordsman?
Because different people are inclined to different fighting styles and Garp was a naturally good brawler, adapting this fighting style that suited him best. Why did majority of top tiers use blades; Roger, Rayleigh, Xebec, Shanks, Mihawk, etc.? Why not just brawling?

:kayneshrug:

The fact Marines undergo training in several areas, including swordsmanship - as seen with Koby in the cover story, yet didn't choose to stick with the blade as he was more proficient in his Rokushiki based fighting style proves my point.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Will Shanks Kamusari as big as Hakai?Or do i cope here?
You know the answer to that, Steven. :saden:
Mihawk & Shanks being very close to Roger is a possibility now.
Roger never stood a chance vs Shanks and Mihawk.
Old gen is irrelevant combat-wise and only served to hype up Kaido.

I am not surprised shanks one shot Kidd or low diff Kidd.
‘Shouen powercreep will happen in one piece.
‘It seem one piece fandom act if they never read shouen before.
There is no power creep.
Kamusari one-shotting Kidd is nothing unusual...

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Yeah, "almost", but true, I just generalized from what I had read before in threads.
I've always defended Shanks unless it's against Mihawk.
Because Shanks hype = Mihawk's hype and the other way around is true as well.
They are rivals, set in stone.

Shanksbros and Mihawkbros only differ in who's stronger (and by slight amount), there is pretty much no problem unless someone rates Mihawk far below Shanks or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.