Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Kidd spoiler is worst one happen to fandom in history . Literally middle finger to Kidd fans.
Oda drew shanks to low diff or oneshot Kidd to sent clear message to Kidd fans as F@#% YOU KIDD FANS and F@@1 ANYONE SAY KAIDO OR BIG MOM IS STORNGER THAN SHANKS .

I don’t what to say .

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
don’t quote me anymore seth. Never. I have no further interest in discussing anything with you, because since months everything coming from you is provocation and trolling.

i only want discussions here, share ideas, theories and some funny wanking.
You seriously thought people would simply forget about Kidd fans and not get at them after these spoilers? How long have you been on this forum? Since the beginning and you thought you will avoid the axe? :milaugh:

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
All I did was post a copium gif because you seem to be denying the fact that Kidd lost.
Like I get it, it's pretty hard when a character you love so much is wronged like that.
But you need to get a grip, at the end of the day these are fictitious characters, what you feel should happen will not always happen in reality. And that's fine. There's no problem with that at all. It won't hurt you IRL do why stress about it? Maybe take a walk outside or get a nice hot cup of tea. Clear your head.
Has nothing to do with it. I said why I am here, respect that. Either interact like that with me, or leave me alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.