Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
โ€Ž
You seriously thought people would simply forget about Kidd fans and not get at them after these spoilers? How long have you been on this forum? Since the beginning and you thought you will avoid the axe? :milaugh:

I can only repeat me, I said it to often to you. Just leave me alone. You can talk to me if you have real interest in sharing thoughts and ideas. I am just tired of this behavior.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
โ€Ž
Kaido may not hit Kidd , but he fail to bring kinemon , law, zoro , luffy down in one shot in raid battle.
hybrid kaido fail to one shot law which he is not even fresh unless you think law >>>>> Kidd . Law and kidd endurance are similar. The same law lose his arm off by Doflimingo. How kaido could not rip law arm off if there is no powercreep?
except kaido didnโ€™t kill luffy which gear 5 luffy is still wounded state and bloody face . It never mention gear 5 bring back to life from dead . Luffy is nearly immune to blunt damage to non haki user. Even old rayleigh haki finger hurt luffy nose .

Drake slab cp0 agent from behind .

โ€˜With lethality argument , cp0 agent should died or ko and still took kaido attack and took gear 5 picture.
lethality can apply to shanks , mihawk, but one shot Kidd like that ?

I say shanks look strong on this feats which he can literally low diff big mom or mid diff kaido.
โ€˜You may think this is nonsense . That what doflimingo, katakuri fans claiming there is no powercreep.
It is simply lethality. Doflamingo used lethal cutting damage while Kaido uses blunt damage.
It is well-known fact that blunt damage is far inferior to cutting damage.
Kaido has no issues taking off arms with cutting damage, we saw it with Kiku's arm.

Zoro is a tank second only to Kaido so no wonder he wasnt one-shotted.
Law took the hit after Zoro so theoretically damage was reduced.
Kinemon blocked the hit partially.
Luffy was one shotted couple of times or was close to losing consciousness.
Both Kaido and Luffy confirmed that Luffy was dead.

If Drake missed vital organs it's plausible that CP0 survived.
You saw from Zoro that even fully grown Lunarian with Ancient Zoan is one-shotted so what is one-shotting Kidd compared to that, lol?
You think Akainu would fail to one-shot Kidd?
Shanks' feat couldnt scar Oden, it is not doing anything to Kaido.
Shanks' feat is not even close to Zoro's feat of one-shotting King. I truly dont know what the fuss is about...
We already saw a more impressive feat from Zoro and there is indeed no power creep.

I remember reading that after Shanks left the Kid pirates got on the ship and were leaving
And then Dorry & Broggy destroyed the ship
But maybe it were inaccurate early spoilers now that I think about it
-Shanks uses "Kamusari" and ends Kidd.
-Dory and Brogy destroy Kidd's ship.
-Kidd's crew submits and delivers copies of the Poneglyph.
-At the end of the chapter, we have the narrator's box and in short, "The Kidd Pirates Are Exterminated".

WHen we follow the order it seem dorry and brogy sinked the ship after kid is defeated and then they surrendered after their ship was sunked so if this is the accurate order no the kid pirates were not on the ship. Or at least not all of them.

Highlighted: Never did. Mihawk was outright said to have "better Sword skills" than the Red Haired Emperor.
Him being the Strongest Swordsman is a separate thing.
why do you think he was called the strongest one
and right after what was mentioned wasnt the fact he defeated shanks or bested shanks
but the fact he had better sword skills.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
I can only repeat me, I said it to often to you. Just leave me alone. You can talk to me if you have real interest in sharing thoughts and ideas. I am just tired of this behavior.
I quoted you once without slandering you for terrible Kidd wank and you didn't reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.