Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes some might. IM a huge kid fans myself but Koby always was my number 1 .
But I do not think Kid is done for . But the kid pirates are done .
SO the only scenario I see for Kid is creating a new stronger crew and trying to get his revenge on shanks again .
Maybe law will also lose his crew and boat and kid and law will create their crew together ? BM fight could have been a hint.
Lel, those are my 2 favs too, and yeah, ive still got koby to hype up so im sticking around.

Oda might as well had given Kidd advanced COC would have made no difference if he truly decided to take him out entirely right here. I smell fake out and a glory return with new power ups coming

Don't lose hope, Kidd fans. We know Kidd is supposed to meet the guy with the burn scar who supposedly knows stuff about the one piece. No need RoadPoneglyphs if you have a shortcut like that

:cheers::pepebusi:

He'll be back.

It was mentioned in two separate lines.

Basically, we already know how to become the Worlds Strongest Swordsman, we saw Zoro attempt that in chapter 51 - by beating the current WSS in a 1v1, not by having better Sword skill than him.

Zoro's interpretation of the title is also simple: "If I'm the WSS, I can't lose to anyone whose a Swordsman" as he told Cabaji.
zoro's intepretation is valid to how it was achieved in the first place? is it?
did mihawk beat the prev best ?
who was that?

or is the answer we dont know .

The Kidd spoiler is worst one happen to fandom in history . Literally middle finger to Kidd fans.
Oda drew shanks to low diff or oneshot Kidd to sent clear message to Kidd fans as F@#% YOU KIDD FANS and F@@1 ANYONE SAY KAIDO OR BIG MOM IS STORNGER THAN SHANKS .

I don’t what to say .
Nope, not what he is saying. He's saying Kidd is weak, that's it. He already said that in the past. Some people were just wearing a blindfold.
As for Big Mom, no need to go further, we've seen enough panels where she was clowned.

Oda might as well had given Kidd advanced COC would have made no difference if he truly decided to take him out entirely right here. I smell fake out and a glory return with new power ups coming

Don't lose hope, Kidd fans. We know Kidd is supposed to meet the guy with the burn scar who supposedly knows stuff about the one piece. No need RoadPoneglyphs if you have a shortcut like that

:cheers::pepebusi:

He'll be back.
Let'S hope and cope together brother !

Status
Not open for further replies.