Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
why do you think he was called the strongest one
and right after what was mentioned wasnt the fact he defeated shanks or bested shanks
but the fact he had better sword skills.
It was mentioned in two separate lines.
“Hawkeye Mihawk”!! Also a former Warlord of the Sea and his swordsmanship surpasses that of the Emperor “Red Haired”!!
As the Strongest Swordsman in the World, he’s wanted for..!! 3.5 billion and 90 million berries!!
Basically, we already know how to become the Worlds Strongest Swordsman, we saw Zoro attempt that in chapter 51 - by beating the current WSS in a 1v1, not by having better Sword skill than him.

Zoro's interpretation of the title is also simple: "If I'm the WSS, I can't lose to anyone whose a Swordsman" as he told Cabaji.

Nah I am not mad , but I would be very mad if I am Kidd fan.
Lot of Kidd fans would quit one piece for now.
Yes some might. IM a huge kid fans myself but Koby always was my number 1 .
But I do not think Kid is done for . But the kid pirates are done .
SO the only scenario I see for Kid is creating a new stronger crew and trying to get his revenge on shanks again .
Maybe law will also lose his crew and boat and kid and law will create their crew together ? BM fight could have been a hint.

It's alright Pantheos it's just a manga bro.
You're still a beloved mod.
Once the chapter is out, we gotta create "Pantheos support thread" :sweat:

Like, I genuinely feel bad for Kidd's fans, I can relate due to Yamato fiasco. So much "Yamatard" shitposting and trolling.

But making memes and laughing it away helps, it's just a fictional story about fictional characters.

It was mentioned in two separate lines.

Basically, we already know how to become the Worlds Strongest Swordsman, we saw Zoro attempt that in chapter 51 - by beating the current WSS in a 1v1, not by having better Sword skill than him.

Zoro's interpretation of the title is also simple: "If I'm the WSS, I can't lose to anyone whose a Swordsman" as he told Cabaji.
Are you deluded?

Status
Not open for further replies.