Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really, I owe nothing to you lmfao.
If you have legitimate points bring it up, else you can fuck right off with the insults/quotes.

It being unknown doesn't change the fact that the MC/Oda interprets the title that way, not because someone has better Sword Skills.
Or do you think Oda is gonna make Zoro achieve the title in a "wrong" way where in actuality, he could've done by having "better sword skills"?

Mihawk's VC also clearly states that he fought all competitors ruthlessly until there was no one else alive.
and yet the strongest competitor, shanks , was an upstart that gained his fame
from fighting him
later deemed invalid due to having one arm yet grew even stronger to be one of the top pirates in the world.
how the mc inteprets it doesnt affect how it was achieved in the first place. none of these lot obtained their title by beating a prev holder.

I don’t message you to harass you, If anything that’s you. If I respond to anyone it’s about a debate

If I really did harass people like you say then how come you’re the only one that’s been banned multiple times in a week?
Didn't you come to my profile when I got banned and talked shit?
why doesnt he put people on ignore? :choppawhat:
I can't say because he'll ban me.

Yes some might. IM a huge kid fans myself but Koby always was my number 1 .
But I do not think Kid is done for . But the kid pirates are done .
SO the only scenario I see for Kid is creating a new stronger crew and trying to get his revenge on shanks again .
Maybe law will also lose his crew and boat and kid and law will create their crew together ? BM fight could have been a hint.
Oda isn't writing a story about Kidd though. There is no time to get a new crew, grow 20 times stronger just to give Shanks a mid diff fight instead of another neg diff.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
and yet the strongest competitor, shanks , was an upstart that gained his fame
from fighting him
how the mc inteprets it doesnt affect how it was achieved in the first place. none of these lot obtained their title by beating a prev holder.
Yet they are the title holders and the target of the MC.
Do you think Zoro is targeting the wrong Person for 1000+ chapters?

I am not really a Kidd fan myself but i know how it feels when your favourite character gets bashed on and wanked.

Usopp was called a pedo because of s snake petrification for a while

:ohreally::parkcry:
This was stupid .

Kid not my fav but he is my second fav and will stay my second five because win or lose he is stilla freaking savage and a bad ass that never back down .

Not really, I owe nothing to you lmfao.
If you have legitimate points bring it up, else you can fuck right off with the insults/quotes.

It being unknown doesn't change the fact that the MC/Oda interprets the title that way, not because someone has better Sword Skills.
Or do you think Oda is gonna make Zoro achieve the title in a "wrong" way where in actuality, he could've done by having "better sword skills"?

Mihawk's VC also clearly states that he fought all competitors ruthlessly until there was no one else alive.
Ok, my point is that beating Mihawk in a 1 vs 1 IS the path to achieving WSS. How can you just separate those two?

Luffy struggling against mini-King Kuma clone to push some “underdog“ narrative.:kobeha:

Kidd Pirates outright defeated by Shanks with his wholeass fleet and Elbaf alliance.:tchpepe:

Law is our last hope for Supernova hype. Theres a reason why he was shown actively fighting back Marshall without his full crew, already using Awakening off the bat and impressing BB. He is going to make some surprises. :lawbepo:
:pepecopium: :jackcopium:

Status
Not open for further replies.