Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeh Oda genuinely goes out of his way to show the audience that the Kidd pirates deserve it lol
I hoped for Kidd to.change his ways and go through some character development

Didn't happen, now he goes down as the evil version of Luffy, a fitting end for a character that goes against everything that One Piece as a story stands for.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
3 RT Novas down, 2 to go:josad:
I am even more certain Saturn is a fighter...
Luffy is defo getting violated by Saturn...thankfully it's Ramadan and I won't be here to witness it:toximoji:

Bro it's inevitable.
Show me the panel where Oda says Shanks is weaker? He just one shot a 3 billion pirate and his vice captain. Only come to talk when we have Mihawk one shotting a pirate whose bounty is above 3 million and his vicecaptain. Till then, everything is just delusional headcannon. Only cannon proofs, I have no time to waste on frustrated virgin headcannons.

Yeh Oda genuinely goes out of his way to show the audience that the Kidd pirates deserve it lol
I hoped for Kidd to.change his ways and go through some character development

Didn't happen, now he goes down as the evil version of Luffy, a fitting end for a character that goes against everything that One Piece as a story stands for.

Luffy by chance got a very strong grand fleet. Werent they all battling about in the Colosseum? Many had reasonable bounties.
Yah they're all on some level the top of their fields.
Cavendish the most senior pirate and established captain; a genius swordsman.
Bartolomeo has a broken fruit.
Sai the Don of a navy and master of his combat style.
Leo has an amazing fruit and dwarfs are kinda OP.
Hajuridin is the New World's top mercenary.
Ideo the champion boxer and uniter of the long arm and leg tribes.
Orlumbus has the Yonta Maria and tip top cleanliness.

Status
Not open for further replies.