Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda knows how powerscalerbros thinks so he need to make sure Shanks one shotted healthy Kid & Killer :crazwhat:
I think it's just honor. Shanks has always been shown to have honor. Unless you fuck with him, he doesn't do anything. Had Kidd not attacked the weak, he probably would have fought him one on one, took his poneglyphs and then just sent him home.

Dorry and Broggy even point out with the pointing a gun to their homeland, mirroring the first chapters where Shanks says don't point a gun to threaten unless you're ready for the consequence. This was the consequence.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
"Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?"

The only character you can really compare this too is Jack, and I think this is so much worse than him :kobeha:
This chapter honestly makes me grateful that Carrot becomes the leader of Zou if, in the unfortunate case, she does not join the crew. Nothing much will compare to what happened here.
:risitavirus:

Greenbull shat on two commanders that literally solo’d Meme
But then again I’m talking to someone who wanked Midd to Admiral level so what do I know lmfaao
Greenlul got embarrassed by base Yamato and Momo. Scared to come to Wano because of Kaido while Kaido panicked at BM coming. Ran away after Shanks connected him to Wifi Haki.

Talk again when a former Admiral who goes under a Yonko finally gets promoted to Captain status after he left the Marines lmao.

Yip which is going to now be dumb since the strong will work even harder to protect the weak lol

He would have cleared the fleet had he been allowed to attack them first. Again this was dumb since the strong as shown this chapter would end you even quicker as a result.

You always take out the strong as soon as possible so that the weak will loss their will to fight.
Talking like lucci there.
WOuld have been stupid to jut let the fleet attack his ship with their cannons and wait for shanks in this situation it is way better to get rid of the fleet before facing the yonko in 1v1 .
Shanks simply sneaked him before he could do it .
Congrats shanks to have one shot kid and killer but when we look at how it happened this is not better then when kaido beat oden .

I mean to be fair. Linlin was trashing Kidd too when he was alone. But Shanks just went all out with rage, remember Gorosei say if he goes on a rampage he’s unstoppable. He embarrassed Admirals with Haki alone both canon AND movie. Kaido with ACoC hybrid TB didn’t even KO Law. Yea it’s bullshit but at this point just accept it for what it is, Shanks soloes your fav.
i mean but does it look like a 2 v1 would have helped against shanks here
sorry but i dont think so tbh
because he could pack either potentially in one attack

Cmon, READ LAST CHAPTER, you are dumb hater at this point

It seems you like making yourself look stupid.

They are going after the weak which is DUMB since the strong are going to work even harder to take them out which is why we have a chapter later with sanji stopping s-shark which further adds to my point. So you just made yourself look even more dumb

You're happy cause you think SNs stole Sanji and zoro places
Last minutes or early minutes isn't the problem
You do realise most characters were planned way after OG 5 SHs? Admirals, Warlords,...

JUST CAUSE you love Sanji and want more doesn't mean you have to accept what Oda does to other characters.

fans basically wasted years reading these chapters and Oda also wasted his own time writing SNs and Yonko saga

Yonkp saga and everything feels like total filler...useless. same way I called Rooftop filler where Yonko were made retarded for SNs to survive.
No progress done for kid and Co, except Luffy

This isn't a good storytelling
You’re wasting your time explaining this to blind people. People are mostly happy because this fit most of fanbase agendas

- Zoro and Sanji fans are happy they don’t have younger pirates around
- Shanks fans with the hype and subsequently Mihawk fans as they’re portrayed close
- Roger/Luffy fans who’re generally Shanks fans.

But this is actually terrible writing, Oda shouldn’t have hyped Kidd to begin with and allow him to die against Kaido in their first encounter or against Big Mom to redeem her if this were his plans for him.

But anyway…

Will Shanks questions Kid's bounty or he just knows that he can just one shot someone worth that much? Either this will mean Kid doesn't deserve his bounty or Shanks really is just that powerful :crazwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.