Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is Shanks way too strong but also Roger Copycat...is One Piece turning into Luffy vs Roger Copycat at Laugh Tale?

...and why can Shanks use FS too lol every relevant endgame dude get FS, Mihawk better have the best Future Sight of all able to see hours of future or Mihawk supporters will riot
BB is gonna nut on him

Already explaned that. You can also read quete from Daz Bons who goes for Nami, instead of fighing Zoro. But Zoro stopped him from killing her.
Exactly which adds to my point. In this series it is dumb for you to go after the weak since all it does is piss off the strong to take you out even quicker.

Kidd was even more stupid since he was destroying his only power supply.
Weapons blades knives cannon balls metal onf ships, he should have been retracting all of this instead of destroying it

I wonder why blackbeard seems to want the love fruit more than any other ability. Like its definitely a strong power but i wonder if there's some plan in the long game as to why he specifically wants it so badly

Cute by nonsense. Kidd should have been retracting their metal cannonballs and ships and stripping them not attacking them so that when he pulled up on Shanks he would have more artillery to fight with. The idiot decided to destroy his only power resource
You never played war games or what ? It is way smarter to get rid of the weaks surrendering you to get to fight the top guy .
If they focus on shanks those guys would have sneaked them .

Been saying before that Kid and Law can't beat any Admiral 2v1. Kid literally can't hurt a Logia. His assign is useless. The metal bars aren't covered in haki and neither are any of his metal creations. One raging tiger of Fujitora and Kid is getting pulverised.
add to that Oda spawning metal for him outta nowhere just to make it look like his DF is good:milaugh:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
why is sera boa flying?

saturn bro's I thought gorosei were suppose to be stronger then admirals

It's not like admirals are based on japaense actors and the gorosei are based on politcal figures :risiup:
They are at least above Commanders but Admirals reign supreme. They are the strongest WG fighting force for a reason.

Gorosei have battle scars so they are probably above the likes of Mochi fraud and Marco.

Dude.
I follow this shit for 15+ years.

One Piece is my favorite piece of fiction.
Get out of your high horse and stop acting like you are entitled to guess what "one piece fans should or shouldn't" like.

I had high hopes for the Supernovas when they were introduced.
These expectations were not met.

They were fun side characters during some arcs and that's it. But they became MANDATORY additions that didn't actually add anything excited to the story, except for Law.
Kid didn't add ANYTHING in Wano. The Wano supernovas were all, >>>>ALL<<<< useless trash that only served to steal panel time and extend that garbage arc even more.

Fuck this.
One Piece has an infinitely better examples of side characters than the supernovas.
Law is literally the only one who became something more.
The rest could just be erased. Even Bege, who was fun during WCI, was a completely modified character than what he was during his introduction. Could've been a totally different character and wouldn't make a difference, but it HAD to be Bege, because he NEEDED a supernova participation.

I expected Kid to AT LEAST push a low/mid diff. Didn't expect this level of humiliation. Does it bother me? HELL NO.
I'm more interested in the BB part of the chapter. Kid being removed is just a bonus.
:moonwalk:
All that
You are just a sanji fan who's been wanting kid and law gone

I've been a fan of OP for 13 years now
Spending 10+ years or fewer years isn't the issue here

You will excuse and accept anything as long as it helps your Sanji agenda and whatever hopes

Stop trying to bring up bege and law as if you were happy with them during DR, WCI and Wano lol

Enjoy OP...hopefully Oda writes sanji like you want

Status
Not open for further replies.