Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑
SHanks told to Lucky roo to not fight kid . It is clearly implied that shanks saw kid worthy of fighting him directly and that roo was underestimating Kid in shanks opinion when he tought he could handle him .
But then shanks witnes the future got pissed and sneaked Kid .
my dude, if he was actually a match for shanks, kidd would've at least been able to block the attack or something. he got fucking exodia'd by an attack we KNOW is blockable because oden actually managed to parry it even if it blew him backwards. Midd and Killer are just so fucking weak that shanks barely had to sneeze in their direction and they got obliterated, you're hard coping :pepecopium:

I still remember @Ven437 clowning Chinjao for a 500bil bounty. This bloke is confirmed a legendary pirate who clashed with both Garp and Roger. Midd, the rookie who beat Meme, can’t even initiate a single attack before getting negged by Shanks

Time to pay your respects, Chinjao is borderline Meme level. Midd can shove his bounty up his ass

@Elder Lee Hung @MarineHQ @Kurozumi Wiwi

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
The funniest thing about this entire chapter is that this is all Kidd's fault. If he wasnt such an asshole Shanks wouldn't have done this. All he had to do was drop the glyphs and dip, Killer had the right idea. Kidd is a shithead that got his entire crew killed.

Are you for fucking real? Killer is conscious after the attack while Kid isn't? The whole crew gets sunk by Doggy and Broggy?
:lulz:

Its fucking over. It has never been more over for a character in the history of the setting.

Man, I have been telling you, if Killer was not cursed with having this bum as a best friend and captain this guy could have had a bright future. Instead, he and the rest of their crew are feeding Elbafs fishes because of Kid's arrogance and unwillingness of giving up the same poneglyphs he got less than a week or so ago from Luffy as a pity present.

If you EVER were a fan of this crew? My fucking condolences go out to you. Holy shit I can hardly imagine how much of an L this must be.

I still remember @Ven437 clowning Chinjao for a 500bil bounty. This bloke is confirmed a legendary pirate who clashed with both Garp and Roger. Midd, the rookie who beat Meme, can’t even initiate a single attack before getting negged by Shanks

Time to pay your respects, Chinjao is borderline Meme level. Midd can shove his bounty up his ass

@Elder Lee Hung @MarineHQ @Kurozumi Wiwi
Farm those likes bro:cheers:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
All that
You are just a sanji fan who's been wanting kid and law gone

I've been a fan of OP for 13 years now
Spending 10+ years or fewer years isn't the issue here

You will excuse and accept anything as long as it helps your Sanji agenda and whatever hopes

Stop trying to bring up bege and law as if you were happy with them during DR, WCI and Wano lol

Enjoy OP...hopefully Oda writes sanji like you want
I like how you think i'm a single minded person that ONLY likes Sanji.

If that helps you sleep at night, fine. Believe whatever you want, m8.

:suresure:

my dude, if he was actually a match for shanks, kidd would've at least been able to block the attack or something. he got fucking exodia'd by an attack we KNOW is blockable because oden actually managed to parry it even if it blew him backwards. Midd and Killer are just so fucking weak that shanks barely had to sneeze in their direction and they got obliterated, you're hard coping :pepecopium:
Just once again show what a monster Oden was while making them look bad again lol .

Did you read the part where Shanks was basing Kid’s strength ON HIS BOUNTY, which is equal to Luffy’s bounty… Yet Luffy us mich strknger than this bum

Also did you read that Shank’s ALLIED crew is the weakest in any yonko fleet because Shanks collects fodder
it change nothiung at all in what happened.
SHanks saw Kid attacks and decide to deal with him he never tought the 3 B bounty was not deserved he just was pissed.

Status
Not open for further replies.