Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
KIDD DIDNT ATTACK THE FLEET. IT WAS FUTURE SIGHT
he wa son his way of doing it .
Kid was not on gard when shanks jumped him he was preparing his attack to destroy the fleet.
Shanks jumped on kid ship when Kid was focus on attacking the fleet . Say no words attack him with an a coc attack when kid was not in position to do anything about it and call it a day .
How is that not a sneak attack . This is legit the definition of a sneak attack. Pretty sure we will see Kid reacting with !!! WHen shanks jump and attack him directly when he is preparing his attack.

Law fans aren’t zorotards and midd fans
we know he isn’t beating bb
unlike sword lickers who say yc1 zolo one shots luffy and Eos Luffy opponents
And midbird one shots roger imu and garp 1v3:risitameh::risitameh::risitameh:

You have made around 10 shit posts about mihawk and zoro in the last hour.

They are both live rent free in your head lmao.

This stomping happens post Wano arc, where supposedly all the New Gens including Kidd got a major PU.

And here they were, even before Wano arc happened.

Killer was already targetting Shanks.

It is as if, Kaido saved Kidd and Killer from early brutal game over. Thanks to Kaido, Kidd Pirates experienced good old summer camp in Onigashima first before their brutal defeat.
Kaido was joyboy all along :steef:

Holy f. If this is another fake out, I'll be pissed. I like Kid and Killer, but I hope they all die. One Piece could use some tension.
Do you really believe they will die here? innocent child, Oda has not killed lesser characters for less....

100% surviving, some giant wants to thanks kid for taking down big mom or something, theres no way Midd is dying like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.