Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still don't think current kid (or law) are comparable to the emperors and never did even when they shared the same bounty with luffy

At the same time ima cope and still bet on kid getting back up
After everything he went through with kaido and big mom and busting his ass to get to this point i can't believe he's already done lol
Even moreso knowing Beckman is likely the reason for kid and killer's fucked up bodies

Just like how luffy refused to stay down and keep on fighting no matter how many times kaido ko'd him kid is the same way

No matter how how many times big mom ko'd or beat on kid he kept getting back up. Again might be delusional but still have hope

Seraphim are invincible. Luffy isn't struggling because of some sort of skill gap that you believe exists between Luffy and the Admirals. Hell BB wasn't able to do anything to these guys either.
Luffy has taken on durability monster like kaido i atleast expect him to damage seraphim. U realise that oda made luffy use g5 against lucci but not against Bear, this should be enough to make you realise oda does not want to luffy to just clear his opponents casually.
Im certain oda will make luffy struggle against. Keep in mind im not saying he gets defeated.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Also fuck those Big piece of shit called Giants. Killing a already defeated crew, funny from a bunch of retard who can't shut up about their "honor". :beckmoji:
kidd showed up on their turf looking for trouble so they just gave it back to him

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Yes thats true, but I don't think Oda will kill them off still.
Granted he still did kill off a good few people at Wano surprisingly too BUT he also made an absolute mockery of death during and before it too.
Even now I'm skeptical that Pythagoras and Shaka are even dead too, but we'll see. Oda did say"I hope no one dies" during his comments about the final saga and the upcoming "battle royale" but I sincerely doubt he's gonna kill off Kidd and co here.

We could find out in future they drowned and thats it, but if so, that would be immensely surprising imo. If they do die though, this could be the first case of Oda showing DF users drowning to death but I seriously doubt Shanks and co won't rescue them and force them to try to be better and redeem themselves as "payback" for saving their lives and being spared in the first place.

We've yet to see someone die from eating more than 1 DF too so far.

Shanks has just destroyed their ship, well Dorry and Broggy did too, so Kidd losing his only memento of his beloved childhood friend and crush might be what finally wakes him up and humbles him to be better and change too. If not now, not ever then. He's extremely lucky his crew are not all dead and thus wiped out like Moria's was.

Its all convenient that this happens just before a break too, so we're gonna agonise over what happened here too, well us Kidd fans will especially I mean ofc lol but the question of whether Oda will really kill off Kidd and his crew here or nor too. Knowing Oda, hes gonna cut back to Egghead or somewhere else at least and we're not gonna find out for ages either.

:goatasure:
I do think some giants will save him because he offed big mom,only kidd and killer tho

Status
Not open for further replies.