Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kidd and Law were created on a whim by Oda. He thought adding them would spice things up, thats it. They are not as important as you clowns believe.

Law got popular so Oda cant get rid of him. Thats why he gave Law a bs ambition which doesnt conflict with Luffy's dream. Kidd just has to go rather than eating more panels than he already did.
kid is literally Luffy gone wrong so him dying to a Yonkou for his hubris is a fitting end.

he'll be unimaginably strong even if he doesn't awaken a single one.

the yami and gura are hyped up to be the strongest of each type, and his third one should be roughly onpar with those two logically
I feel that Kaidou will have landed on an island near BB and BB manages to kill him and take his fruit to complete his set, as Kaidou is heavily wounded.
It gives him the needed durability buff he needs to tank attacks while giving Kaidou the death he wanted, being murdered by the combined efforts of 2 Yonko.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
My guy, ive explained this to you before. Its not about "beef". Its about competing for One Piece. Luffy and Ace for example planned on fighting each other seriously for the same reason. Luffy himself has stated more times about fighting Shanks than he has about Blackbeard lol

And this is me saying this while we have a very basic understanding of what Shanks actually wants. You say theres no beef. We dont actually know what Shanks wants from Luffy. We dont know if its good or bad. And we dont know if Luffy even will be okay with the result.

Aftet this chapter, there is no direct logic where Shanks will act as a "hype tool" for Blackbeard. Shanks has no DF weakness, unlike Luffy, Ace and Law.

Ill also ask you this very seriously: Do you expect Oda, king of short battles and offscreens, to do BB vs Shanks justice if the BBP are meant to fully wipe and defeat each and every RHP commander? He is notorious for hiding characters strengths and fights if they are meant to fight Luffy's crew. Think about this, neither side have truly had the luxury.

There is a reason Shanks and Blackbeards crews have unique designs with 9-10 powerful commanders each. Its not to lose to one another outside of the confines of the story that Oda would even show..
Bro shanks only showed his intention to go after one piece after wano.

Also, he is good character - just look at the spoilers - he actually ask whether Kidd pirates are fine now or still injured?

Another this is how much inspiration shanks is for Luffy and how shanks is oda's self insert - I really don't see RHP fighting Luffy

And, even if luffy sated he will fight shanks 2-3 times doesn't mean he will. I mean luffy also said he will kick BM ass at Fishman and also said he will beat BM later on but he didn't. So this point is mute

And, I never said BB vs shanks will be off-panelled but this would be the fight where BB will grow as final opponent for Luffy for PK. He has 3 dfs possibly and thus has room for 3 awakening.

We know he has haki but oda can still give him AdCoC on top later on so him fighting shanks doesn't equate to oda showing full strength of BB.

When did I say otherwise moron?
3 posts ago you said Shanks & Laido as new gen. Shanks who will be dead in the next 50 chapters & Laido who is already dead, are Midd Gen silver medalists aka losers.
I can use this as an example for your dumb brain.
Jordan old gen
Kobe midd gen
Lebron new gen
Or if you think Jordan is the Goat just reverse those two. Kobe is a midd gen aka shanks in either scenario.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
he'll be unimaginably strong even if he doesn't awaken a single one.

the yami and gura are hyped up to be the strongest of each type, and his third one should be roughly onpar with those two logically
He has strongest paramecia

One of the strongest logia

He will be having one of the strongest zoan - which I think he already has it.

He will get awakening for sure - for which one or for all of them would be worth seeing.

Zoro is going to fight a guy with a power that Sanji beat in Wano

Don't wanna see you wanking invisibility when the time comes
:suresure:
Invisibility df awaken intangibility like mirio from MHA. Zoro will literally have to cut through nothing. Zoro will advance his observation & armament in that fight. And than Mihawk & after that Goat Ghandi

He has strongest paramecia

One of the strongest logia

He will be having one of the strongest zoan - which I think he already has it.

He will get awakening for sure - for which one or for all of them would be worth seeing.
I feel that Kaidou will have landed on an island near BB and BB manages to kill him and take his fruit to complete his set, as Kaidou is heavily wounded.
It gives him the needed durability buff he needs to tank attacks while giving Kaidou the death he wanted, being murdered by the combined efforts of 2 Yonko.
Either this or he gets Sengoku's fruit. W
The same people that put Katakuri in his place, people that run their mouth like you and then disappear.
FS is just the next step of Zoro's evolution. Apparently you can fight a FS user without having it. :milaugh:
Why'd you get banned.

3 posts ago you said Shanks & Laido as new gen. Shanks who will be dead in the next 50 chapters & Laido who is already dead, are Midd Gen silver medalists aka losers.
I can use this as an example for your dumb brain.
Jordan old gen
Kobe midd gen
Lebron new gen
Or if you think Jordan is the Goat just reverse those two. Kobe is a midd gen aka shanks in either scenario.
I meant Newer compared to Roger era pea brained.

Status
Not open for further replies.