Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The funniest thing about this entire chapter is that this is all Kidd's fault. If he wasnt such an asshole Shanks wouldn't have done this. All he had to do was drop the glyphs and dip, Killer had the right idea. Kidd is a shithead that got his entire crew killed.
Funny thing that Luffy will be dead in Wano, if Oda didn't play out Nika fruit. And yeah, his crew would be done as well without Tama plot device.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Farm those likes bro:cheers:
Blame yourself and the rest of Erkan’s subordinates for being so hilariously easy to humiliate on a chapter by chapter basis lol. I seriously need to keep a list of all the power level predictions you guys have been hilariously wrong on but I don’t think WorstGen has enough memory space to save such a list.

The funniest thing about this entire chapter is that this is all Kidd's fault. If he wasnt such an asshole Shanks wouldn't have done this. All he had to do was drop the glyphs and dip, Killer had the right idea. Kidd is a shithead that got his entire crew killed.
Why does he have to drop his glyphs after all he went through to get them. That's basically starting over.

- Make Kid one shot the allied captains (without dehyping them)
- Send Roo and Limejuice to lose to Kid and Killer
- Shanks steps in and ends Kid after praising him.

It wasn't that hard Oda.
it’s not that Kid couldn’t have done that. Oda shows as much with the FS vision and Shanks telling Roo to step back.

It’s that Shanks won’t let that happen. The difference between Shanks and trash yonko like BM.

BM sent her commanders out after the Worst gen and they always got bodied.

Are you for fucking real? Killer is conscious after the attack while Kid isn't? The whole crew gets sunk by Doggy and Broggy?
:lulz:

Its fucking over. It has never been more over for a character in the history of the setting.

Man, I have been telling you, if Killer was not cursed with having this bum as a best friend and captain this guy could have had a bright future. Instead, he and the rest of their crew are feeding Elbafs fishes because of Kid's arrogance and unwillingness of giving up the same poneglyphs he got less than a week or so ago from Luffy as a pity present.

If you EVER were a fan of this crew? My fucking condolences go out to you. Holy shit I can hardly imagine how much of an L this must be.
Kid need to do what the SH do luffy sometime talking or beating his ass out of doing nonsense like this .

Funny thing that Luffy will be dead in Wano, if Oda didn't play out Nika fruit. And yeah, his crew would be done as well without Tama plot device.
Main character doesn't die anyways, bro. There will be ways to do it. Kaido is a plot hole and device too if you are so hell bent on denying Luffy even Shanks being strong is a plot.
Luffy ate Nika fruit in day 1, he survived. Tama just turned gifters, they'd have been knocked out by CoC blast. Everything is plot device.

Well, his heart stopped. This is manga fact alone. Luffy died from Kaido's attack.
Don't get the point. Nami being present means that luffy protected her since cracker most likely also tried attacking her.

So attacking her would serve 0 purpose since luffy was the obstacle in his way prevent anything happening to her. So this leads into more of a reasoning why cracker invested more time into taking luffy out lol

Never said it disrespected the character. All I said is that in this series your metal is tested when you go after the strong not the weak.

Zoro and luffy hated going through beas pirates since they were only concerned with kaido. Top dogs want to face top digs first and foremost above anything else.

Kidd on the other hand DESTROYED HIS ONLY MEANS OF FACING SHANKS PROPERLY BY DRSTROYING HIS OWN POWER SOURCE
Ok, I agree with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.