Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He implied it .
When roo said let me handle it shanks implied lucky roo was underestimating kid by thinking he can handle him.
He don't implied nothing he say don't take him for granted which didn't confirm no defeat that like me saying I thought you wasn't good at anything then you do something decent but still good enough lol

Blame yourself and the rest of Erkan’s subordinates for being so hilariously easy to humiliate on a chapter by chapter basis lol. I seriously need to keep a list of all the power level predictions you guys have been hilariously wrong on but I don’t think WorstGen has enough memory space to save such a list.
What power level prediction are you talking about lol?

If you're going to tag me, at least put something of substance in your post, otherwise there's no point.

Sneak attack or no, Kid doesnt have FS or speed to keep up with Shanks, it's the same outcome this way or the other.
Na there is a reason it was a sneak attack its because fairly it would not happen this easely.
Oda gave sahnks everything int hat match up his fleet giants help everything .
ANd shanks sinked Kids when he was fighting the fleet this is coward stuff . I know shanks do not play by the rule but this scrap all the power scalling . This is legit what happened in Oden vs kaido .

Despite the L, glad by the way my man Killer went out. Dude took Shanks' attack, helping to protect his captain until the end, and apparently wasn't completely unconscious(just unable to move). Truly the best :steef:
This is paralel to Thriller Bark scene.
The captain is already out cold, sleeping like baby. And the Vice Captain trying his best to protect the fallen captain.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
shanks fought seriously and used a serious attack.
It’s low diff bare minimum.

For reference, rooftop Kaido was clowning the entire time. He admitted he didn’t get serious until he was drunk.

Oda stated Shanks is serious when you hurt his friends, which is what Kid was about to do.
Bro, thank you. That made me feel better for whatever it's worth.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Funny thing that Luffy will be dead in Wano, if Oda didn't play out Nika fruit. And yeah, his crew would be done as well without Tama plot device.
ok but that doesn't change the fact that kidd leapt into an unwinnable battle just off of pride and got his beloved boat and entire crew sank

for literally nothing

Hard to believe Kid fans are really going with the "b-but it was a sneak attack!" Approach. Shanks was on the shore. If Kid can get sneak attacked from that distance then that says a whole lot about how outclassed he is
Hard to believe Kidd fans want to discuss honor on the battlefield when Kidd's entire thing since his introduction was how he is a bastard with no morals.

- Make Kid one shot the allied captains (without dehyping them)
- Send Roo and Limejuice to lose to Kid and Killer
- Shanks steps in and ends Kid after praising him.

It wasn't that hard Oda.
Not when Shanks and his commanders are beinf reserved for future conflicts lol. Id say the same if it were Blackbeard. Id even say the same if it were Shanks vs Blackbeard because neither can fight and not lose commanders viable to fight Luffy later on. This is why Oda is using Kid and Law to suffer defeats, and not the Yonko

I do like that Oda gave Shanks a reason to be at Wano that wasnt superficial. I understand he and BB have beef, that shit probably will go down. But i also believe it cant go down without Luffy being involved (i.e. 3 way battle), or their fight will be simply a skirmish.

Theres no fundamental way that Oda draws a RHP vs BBP war with 10+ captains each side and have Blackbeard come out winning each fight, let alone onscreen. After this chapter that idea should have been dead and gone. Theres also the pure fact thar Luffy has way too much going on with both for either to lose before they see Luffy.

I do hope its a 3 way battle, but I wont be upset if both get their separate focus with Luffy at different times.
Bro I hope Shanks is a D
He methodically moves around and when he does, coincidentally causes a big scene
Warning to WB
Ending the War
Showing up at Wano etc

Main character doesn't die anyways, bro. There will be ways to do it. Kaido is a plot hole and device too if you are so hell bent on denying Luffy even Shanks being strong is a plot.
Luffy ate Nika fruit in day 1, he survived. Tama just turned gifters, they'd have been knocked out by CoC blast. Everything is plot device.
Not exactly, but I'm saying, that Luffy died in Wano litteraly. Yes, he revived...but he was dead for several time.

Status
Not open for further replies.