Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He was right.
Kid got everything he achieved by is own bare hands. While luffy more or less the world gets gifted. He gets a god DF for free, gets legendary trainiers and mentors for free, has legendary genetics, no consequences at all when beaten up 100 times.

Kid fought for everything against all odds and with real consequences when he is failing. Still he got this far. He deserved way more than you people aknowledge.
Since he's definitely not dead, that's exactly what Oda wants readers to feel about him right now. We feel bad for him now so way more of us will root for him to get a W later. I'm not a Kid fan so I wouldn't have cared about what Kid accomplishes post-Wano. Now I will.

Hakiman killed his hype to buy him love. You should be thanking him really
:endthis::steef:

Just take your L's honestly, it's easier to just accept it and try to move on, sooner or later everyone takes some kinda L here. Though admittedly Kidd fans have it really rough this time around :kobeha:
Even then Kidd was mostly riding off of Law's equal portrayal hype, Kidd fans never really got a decent standalone platform. So this L is even more devastating. Ain't no way Oda is gonna do Law this dirty though.

Insane.
Doesn't make sense from a Powerscaling POV.
Doesn't make sense from a Narrative POV.

The fuck is Oda even smoking? He really wants to make Shanks the Jesus Christ of One Piece or something, fr. Mf will walk on water and multiply fishes next time we see him.

Pathetic. And if someone enjoys the way things are developing, that someone is even more pathetic than Oda...
:mihugh:
Wanted to give a reply but I don't think I can reason you out of something you dug up

Will just leave it with - this was a good ass chapter imo. One of the problems people have that being rivals - they have to lose to Luffy only, but that's not true, they are in a competition, they can lose the competition by losing to Shanks and BB too.

@Lukegranders deactivated his twitter and now he's banned? Why do people feel the need to do this, just stop posting for a while. :josad:
Ill tell you this, if Shanks ever gets deleted by Blackbeard, you still see me here memeing and laughing about it after the fact.

I have my thoughts/endgame with characters that get me excited but nobody should ever take this shit THAT seriously.

As a fellow fan, please don't post like this...it will bring unnecessary fire to Luffy....wank Luffy without these kind of posts...:cheers:
Bro, Nobody is going to respect us anyways. They dislike Luffy without any cause . I don't think calling Luffy Sun GOD is wanking because he is one. :kobeha: Had I said Luffy> Shanks, WB And Roger I'd have sounded like a zolofan. I am cool regardless. This is just a banter.

Pre AdCoC Oden is that much stronger than Kidd and Killed combined?
If we assume that Shanks attack is equal to Roger's...:kobeha:
Shanks attack must have been way stronger than Rogers. Remember Roger only did a casual attack while smiling to inform Oden he needs to know his place. Shanks brought out the bazooka in rage to destroy Kidd before he does any damage.

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑
Even then Kidd was mostly riding off of Law's equal portrayal hype, Kidd fans never really got a decent standalone platform. So this L is even more devastating. Ain't no way Oda is gonna do Law this dirty though.
Yeah that's what I mean, his feats were kinda mediocre since Law did most of the job against BM and he barely did anything on rooftop, so this just added insult to injury. It's why I seriously think Oda has some sort of vendetta against Kidd or something, I don't think he's ever done a character this dirty before

Status
Not open for further replies.