Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My left leg fucking hurts
I can still move and run but it hurts still.
Was worse earlier, I tried to test it by like, spinning on the leg and kicking ( spinning hook kick is the name just realized that ) and it felt like my leg was going to tear
:josad:
See a doctor immediately. A streamer on Twitter just died, her only complaints being leg pain she couldn't walk and nausea and she even was fit and went to the gym. DVT got her.

Roaring Thunder Bagua killed G4 ACoC Luffy, Death Destroyer Bagua is a level above that. It would KO anyone of them. Unless you think Law and Kidd have G5 lvls of durability?
I forgot there was Roaring I thought that was Death Destroyer. As for G5 levels of durability, G5 doesn’t seem like a tank compared to G4 main. Toon force is what makes it crazy deadly. Okay maybe two-shot.

Its not bad, its just not justified. Firstly, id never expect Oda to ever draw a 10 chapter war with BB and Shanks. If he does, then nevermind lmao, but he never has done something like that without Luffy being involved. And even then, how does he reasonably show 11 BBP members defeating 11 RHP members without giving much away for their fight against Luffy?

The real killer imo is the fact that Shanks has way too much going on outside of a beef with Blackbeard:

- His relationship with the World Government
- His hidden history with Roger and God Valley
- His need for going after One Piece now
- His ulterior motives with Luffy

I feel like people envision Luffy holding a dying Shanks in his arms while he conveniently explains his lifestory.

Again, Id laugh if it happened and continued to read the story, but I strongly doubt it. Narrative is king over anything else, and Luffy's narrative with Shanks needs to have payoff in a way that addresses what i mention above.

For example, this is why I was able to guess Vegapunk was next with Kuma and Kizaru, or how I entirely believed Zoro would get up after Kaido to fight King, or how Kid/Law would defeat BM, but now lose to Shanks and BB.
But the BBP vs RHP confrontation has been teased since marineford, and this chapter confirming that Shanks ordering to monitor BB's movement too

How do you guys feel about Shiryu and another Blackbeard captain being on that ship? I could see this as a good chance for Zoro to beat Shiryu early (after teaming up with Kaku against S-hawk) and Jinbei can fight the other captain while Luffy fights and defeats Kizaru. After that Luffy fights Saturn and realizes he's not ready for that level yet - escapes with Vegapunk in tow.

Right? Giving those 3 equal bounties actually pissed me off lol. So forced.

Oda definitely did it so he can say Shanks 1 shot a 3 billion guy too, sigh. Blackbeard is on 3.3 billion now I think and Mihawk on 3.9? What you trying to say here Oda? Lmao.

100% too lmfaooo, the biggest casualty here is definitely the sanity and hopes of us Kidd fans, although I'm already crazy/used to it, so it's affecting me a lot less too!

:joker::risiup::saden::shame::pepebuggy:

I genuinely worry for the other Kidd fans especially Pantheos, Reference, Reggie, LukeG etc. This has understandingly broken and upset them but after seeing Sanji get shat on for MANY years, this is nothing new for me. Same shit, different character lol.

I'll wait to see where Oda goes with this before I truly snap or not, before I might break as well lmfao.
That was just fake hype, bad publicity to try to keep appealing to Kid and Law fans.

Bounties have long lost meaning shit before anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.