Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well we all know why

They can't accept mihawk> shanks as it goes against their agenda lol
Not surw why people are so hellbent on the swordsman argument

Mihawk never defeated Shanks, it's as simple of an argument as it gets. Shanks much later became an Emperor. Shanks=Mihawk, unless Zoro fans want to contradict themselves just add Kaido's title then.

It is kind of funny, but if you really think about it it’s tragic, whole scene was fan service. I bet money franky or someone will end up blocking the same attack 😂
Zoro

And oh yeah, fan service of the highest order. I was a huge fan of Dave Chappelle doing the fuck yo couch scene, so that was great.

So who is going to save Kid's crew? Saul? Other giants?

I hate that even while it seems the whole Kid/Shanks thing is done, we still have to waste panels in the future to explain who and why saved Kid.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
, mihawk will never show better advcoc then shanks meaning he will never be a stronger swordsman then shanks,
You ^^^

Says - Mihawk will never be stronger swordsman than shanks thus implies shanks is a swordsman

so shanks isn't classified as a swordsman simple as that.
Also you ^^^

But then says - shanks isn't classified as swordsman

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Talk about contradicting yourself within a line :milaugh:

I will keep the copium for u when u get disappointed, mihawk will never show better advcoc then shanks meaning he will never be a stronger swordsman then shanks, so shanks isn't classified as a swordsman simple as that.

you are the same ones that said king is a swordsman until he debunk ur headcannon so all i need to do it wait :pepecroc:
Yea cause shanks is a lunarian with a devil fruit and not a dude who uses a sword and haki like every other swordsman.

Kidd fans, at least you have Shanks recognizing Kidd's strength after he sees the future where he destroy the ships we have Shanks saying "As expected". That's something at least

I think the 'as expected' is about Kid killing Shank's friends, Kid has a bad reputation afterall, that's the main reason Shanks ends this fast

Status
Not open for further replies.