Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does zoro cut an opponent every time he swings his sword at them? The question you should be asking yourself is this …. Zoro , Roger and shanks all coat their swords in Adv Coc haki and swing it . Why is only zoro a swordsman in my eyes and Roger and shanks I have to wait to see more ???? I’ll give you the answer to that right now buddy …..because you’re coping
yo
when did you come back
:milaugh:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
dumb ass shanks tards , Zoro has techniques with blunt force ; just so u know u ain't reading shit :shocking:

"A single swing of Roger's sword, Ace(Supreme Grade), can cause huge shock wave!!"

- Skill 11:
Two Sword Style【 Sai Kuru ( Rhino Cycle ) 】:

From a rhinoceros stance with two swords held in opposite hands, he spins around to generate a shockwave that blasts away all enemies around you!

- Skill 6:
Two Sword Style【 Takanami ( Hawk Wave ) 】:
Zoro slashes forward in waves while swinging his two swords. This attack has a very wide range and is effective when attacking multiple enemies at the same time!!

Ur dumbasses ain't helping it :gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
Roger strongest swordsman in history and stronger than Mihawk without a black blade

:suresure:

cryyyyyy

Did zoro make the “cut” when you were preaching all about ZKK? Cause I’ve still yet to see it

Blue Flames W/Lightning>=ACoC anyways
I never said anything about zkk so continue on with that all you like . Blue flames with lightning is impressive for yv2 tier I’ll give you that . But he has no coc or worlds strongest anything in his future . Talk more about his” character development “ isn’t that what you guys like to do?

All he has is obsessive fans who wish he has what zoro has .
1. There were fan theories of Sanji getting CoC long before Zoro got it, so that predates.
2. All the radical fans (not the sane ones) take every single skill Sanji has been shown to excel at and try to say Zoro is better at them, Speed, CoO, Kindness... Haven't seen kicks yet, but you bet it's coming.
3. Future Sight was teased for Sanji and speculated years, and just recently Zorobros are like 'Zoro is going to get FS.'
4. Several topics here of people saying Zoro needs Skywalk

Me thinks you need to reverse your statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.