Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Shanks Imu Sama level? No Yonko so far managed to One Shot a pirate of Kid class.

Since BB didn't One Shot Law. Then Shanks is above him. Shanks Imu Sama level = no more tension for the MC, Luffy.

First time in manga history MC mentor-idol-protector like figure od MC is stronger than the final villain. Oda lost his mind in his Shanks wank, self insert.

Meanwhile he f*ucks those that his moral compass and ideology don't align, like BB and Kidd. It's also because sales, sheep readers like characters Gary Stu like Shanks.

I never said anything about zkk so continue on with that all you like . Blue flames with lightning is impressive for yv2 tier I’ll give you that . But he has no coc or worlds strongest anything in his future . Talk more about his” character development “ isn’t that what you guys like to do?

Dude you literally logged in to randomly talk about Sanji in a chapter where Sanji doesn't even appears, why :kobeha:

Kid’s cooking up a mega ap feat, I’m serious. His own railgun 1 shot Killer.
Killer took BM’s fulgora and indra which are giant lightning attacks and walked it off.
Kid’s railgun collateral damage >>>> Lightning
Even Kaido dodged Luffy’s basic lightning throw
If Shanks didn’t use FS, Kid’s completed railgun would have railed Benny :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.