Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I never said anything about zkk so continue on with that all you like . Blue flames with lightning is impressive for yv2 tier I’ll give you that . But he has no coc or worlds strongest anything in his future . Talk more about his” character development “ isn’t that what you guys like to do?
Sanji will be the world’s fastest man
Who’s speed will surpass even Kizaru’s

Zoro is just a more stoic, slightly more intelligent “Cool” and “Badass” Green haired Luffy who gets everything handed to him like him being a Ryuma (sword god) reincarnation with ryuma genes and enma gifting him oden’s conqueror haki only to still be weaker than a chef

Is Shanks Imu Sama level? No Yonko so far managed to One Shot a pirate of Kid class.

Since BB didn't One Shot Law. Then Shanks is above him. Shanks Imu Sama level = no more tension for the MC, Luffy.

First time in manga history MC mentor-idol-protector like figure od MC is stronger than the final villain. Oda lost his mind in his Shanks wank, self insert.

Meanwhile he f*ucks those that his moral compass and ideology don't align, like BB and Kidd. It's also because sales, sheep readers like characters Gary Stu like Shanks.
Considering we have nothing to actually scale Imu by on a personal level then no, Shanks is just on his own level right now.

Kid’s cooking up a mega ap feat, I’m serious. His own railgun 1 shot Killer.
Killer took BM’s fulgora and indra which are giant lightning attacks and walked it off.
Kid’s railgun collateral damage >>>> Lightning
Even Kaido dodged Luffy’s basic lightning throw
If Shanks didn’t use FS, Kid’s completed railgun would have railed Benny :cheers:
Cope.

1. There were fan theories of Sanji getting CoC long before Zoro got it, so that predates.
2. All the radical fans (not the sane ones) take every single skill Sanji has been shown to excel at and try to say Zoro is better at them, Speed, CoO, Kindness... Haven't seen kicks yet, but you bet it's coming.
3. Future Sight was teased for Sanji and speculated years, and just recently Zorobros are like 'Zoro is going to get FS.'
4. Several topics here of people saying Zoro needs Skywalk

Me thinks you need to reverse your statement.
You can theorize about Sanji getting coc just like I can theorize about frankly getting it . Both would be a waste of time
Future sight was never teased for Sanji . Dodging kats billet is the same thing as dodging a bullet from a gun as soon as the jelly bean left Kate fingers future sight was no longer in play. Of course you Sanji fans are dying for feats so you’ll act like that means he’s getting fs

Dude you literally logged in to randomly talk about Sanji in a chapter where Sanji doesn't even appears, why :kobeha:

Because I saw your obnoxious posting and I couldn’t stomach it no more . All the hate Sanji gets is because of fans like you . He’s trash and someone has to remind you apparently

You can theorize about Sanji getting coc just like I can theorize about frankly getting it . Both would be a waste of time
Future sight was never teased for Sanji . Dodging kats billet is the same thing as dodging a bullet from a gun as soon as the jelly bean left Kate fingers future sight was no longer in play. Of course you Sanji fans are dying for feats so you’ll act like that means he’s getting fs
You sound like you just personally hate Sanji. What did the character do to you?

Sanji will never reach
Zoro and Luffy's level
That daddy's little chemical bitch will never get coc
Rgb flames 🤣🤣
Sorry to break the news to you but Sanji’s already above that green Oden sperm juice drinking excuse of a character

Luffy and Sanji will forever be the top 2. Not no punk ass ryuma clone with his genes carrying him

Sanji will be the world’s fastest man
Who’s speed will surpass even Kizaru’s

Zoro is just a more stoic, slightly more intelligent “Cool” and “Badass” Green haired Luffy who gets everything handed to him like him being a Ryuma (sword god) reincarnation with ryuma genes and enma gifting him oden’s conqueror haki only to still be weaker than a chef
Sanji will be the fastest man????…. Holy shit you Sanji fans are starving . What’s next hell have the most powerful coc and a fleet to match it?

Status
Not open for further replies.