Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy will not lose here, and your hate boner for Luffy is showing all throughout this thread. I already responded to you om an earlier thread. Luffy being so far away from Zoro in strength has been making you sick.
How is Luffy far away from zoro? He’d comparing a clown of zoro opponent to Kaido due to difficulty damaging it .
Post automatically merged:

Meh. I'm an artist, I know how artistic composition works and I've read Making Comics by Scott Mcloud to know the way comic creators do things in composition.

But the story isn't over. So we'll see.
What artistic composition are you talking about

Zolo

Cope Doctor
That's the point. It required diamond, one of the hardest substance in the world, to stop a none name none haki attack that was designed to cut flesh and bones.

If Mihawk's attack contained haki it would have negged Jozu.
Yeah if mihawk had it on the same level shanks does... it was most powerfull slash in the world, meaning there are no slash that surpasses it... Mihawk cant get past Jozu

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Yeh this whole chapter is basically just a Giant F You from Oda about Kidds mindset and what it means to be a pirate. He’s clearly meant to be in the wrong here
Well he is in wrong

BB intercepted law and what was law first reaction? To escape and not to confront

Whereas Kidd deliberately entered into Shanks territory and provokes him and ignores killer warning

Few weeks ago people were saying "look how brave kidd is"

Well, bravery and stupidity often mistaken for others lol

Why doesn't Shanks just murder teach?
Just gather up the WB remnants and murder teach.

What's stopping him?
BB pirates probably have more numbers and there will be a lot of sacrifices among his men and the other remnants if they go into war. While I do see Shanks as the top dog of the current era after these spoilers, he won't be able just go head on without some loses. There are probably traps waiting for them if they attack his base. It would also be fatal if Shiryu, Augur, or Aokiji land a cheap shot on him depite having FS, and BB is highly durable and can endure punishment well. We have yet to see BB awakening and full extent of his haki after Marineford too.

King used a sword too and he is not a swordman confirmed by oda. Kizaru use a sword too he is not a swordman too. We had this conversation before. If shanks would want become the WORLD STRONGEST SWORDMAN HE WOULD BE IT BUT HIS DREAM IS BIGGER TO BECOME THE PIRATE KING.
Like mihawk says to become the pirate king is difficulter as defeat mihawk self. So PK>WSS
King has an akuma no mi, lunar powers, he flies with wings, throws fire, punches and kicks in most attacks, hits with wings, of course he is not a swordsman. Shanks only has his sword skills and haki, HE IS A SWORDSMAN, damn it, in this chapter he has used his first named attack and it is a damn sword attack.

The argument that being king of the pirates is more difficult than being the most powerful swordsman in the world is also not valid.
Because to be the king of the pirates you need people, a navigator, someone who knows how to read the poneglyhps, a strong crew, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.