Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what? Fuck Midd, this is good writing.
This is a pirate world, incidents like these should be a norm. He's a grown man not a child to go bonkers on other people's turf and expect them to play nice

Actually well done Shanks
:endthis:
Yeah, I’m not sure why I’m supposed to be feeling sorry for poor old Kid like some readers here are. “Waaah, Shanks went too far.”

What’s happened here is

Kid has came up to an island that Shanks is connected with
Kid started attacking it, despite his crew telling him it was a bad idea
Shanks told him to stop and leave his Poneglyphs, or get fucked
Kid decided to blow up his fleet instead
Shanks annihilated him to stop that
Dorry and Broggy punished him further for trying to attack Elbaf.

Fucking fair play to Shanks. Gave him exactly what he deserves.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
This is a pirate world, incidents like these should be a norm. He's a grown man not a child to go bonkers on other people's turf and expect them to play nice

Rare Sakazouki W

:optimistic:

To make it worse, killer did warn him beforehand not to provoke Shanks and yet he acted as an aggressor when RHP and their allies were present together with a crew who hardly had anyone worth mentioning

This was suicidal to begin with lmao

Zolo

Cope Doctor
King used a sword too and he is not a swordman confirmed by oda. Kizaru use a sword too he is not a swordman too. We had this conversation before. If shanks would want become the WORLD STRONGEST SWORDMAN HE WOULD BE IT BUT HIS DREAM IS BIGGER TO BECOME THE PIRATE KING.
Like mihawk says to become the pirate king is difficulter as defeat mihawk self. So PK>WSS
Shanks doesnt ise sword to cut , he uses it for lethal blows

Yeh this whole chapter is basically just a Giant F You from Oda about Kidds mindset and what it means to be a pirate. He’s clearly meant to be in the wrong here

I don't think Luffy is getting out of this completely unscathed. Kid took an L, Law took an L, I feel like Luffy needs to take an L too. Not because his rivals did, but because it just makes sense storywise.

Luffy just beat the WSC. So for there to be tension going forward, you need to establish that there are still threats Luffy is yet to overcome. Imo Teach/Saturn are a perfect opportunity for this.

Obviously tho, Luffy's L won't be nearly as bad as Kid and Law's. I think Luffy will be embarrassed, possibly even defeated, but his crew will escape and he'll keep his poneglyphs.
Luffy will not lose here, and your hate boner for Luffy is showing all throughout this thread. I already responded to you om an earlier thread. Luffy being so far away from Zoro in strength has been making you sick.

I don't think Luffy is getting out of this completely unscathed. Kid took an L, Law took an L, I feel like Luffy needs to take an L too. Not because his rivals did, but because it just makes sense storywise.

Luffy just beat the WSC. So for there to be tension going forward, you need to establish that there are still threats Luffy is yet to overcome. Imo Teach/Saturn are a perfect opportunity for this.

Obviously tho, Luffy's L won't be nearly as bad as Kid and Law's. I think Luffy will be embarrassed, possibly even defeated, but his crew will escape and he'll keep his poneglyphs.
Law didn’t catch an L yet….
Ur projecting kids failures on someone shown superior side by side.
:lusalty:

Status
Not open for further replies.