Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh we definitely have the feats and portrayal . You just ignore them . Like the fact that Luffy can’t damage a king clone and compares it to Kaido . What do you have to say about that you genius
Did your lolo damage the mini hawk? No, so shut up. He hasn't used any haki yet, when he does it'll be like Middo.
Zolo isn't stronger than Sanji alone forget about being any close to Luffy. First be stronger than Sanji then have audacity to even talk about Luffy. Zolo stopped his fight with King to see Luffy crack the sky and bitchass peasant fans like you dare to say Zolo is stronger. Only retarded virgins that lick their own ass believe that.

Yeah if mihawk had it on the same level shanks does... it was most powerfull slash in the world, meaning there are no slash that surpasses it... Mihawk cant get past Jozu
Was there any thought behind this post or did you get triggered and it was just pure anger and rage?

You claimed Mihawk's attack was the world's strongest slash and he can't get by Jozu. Yet, you also claim Shanks attack or slash was stronger and would have negged Jozu.
:crazwhat:
Both of those can't be true.

Mihawk is the WSS. Shanks is not. He might be the second strongest swordsman in the world. Of course a character who has stronger swordsmanship skills and is stronger than Shanks has stronger attack.

Mihawk never called it the most powerful slash in the world. A fodder confused it for the most powerful slash in the world because the name none haki attack with that powerful.

Stop pushing your headcannon. Mihawk wasn't trying to get past Jozu. He never attacked Jozu. If he wanted to he could have easily cut him down like Mr. 1.

Did your lolo damage the mini hawk? No, so shut up. He hasn't used any haki yet, when he does it'll be like Middo.
Zolo isn't stronger than Sanji alone forget about being any close to Luffy. First be stronger than Sanji then have audacity to even talk about Luffy. Zolo stopped his fight with King to see Luffy crack the sky and bitchass peasant fans like you dare to say Zolo is stronger. Only retarded virgins that lick their own ass believe that.
Zoro already damaged king and Kaido so what’s your point ? And Sanji ?? Lol stop it
Why are you so angry and talking about virgins ??? Stop insulting yourself bro . Obvious projection

Hold on, if someone from BB is headed to Egghead. You folks think BB would have it in him to approve that Saturn be killed?

I feel like Saturn aint gonna walk out this if we believe something shocking is about to happen.

What artistic composition are you talking about
I don't know why I'm wasting my time answering this, you're going to read two words and say it means nothing, but whatever.

1. Rule of Thirds. By splitting the image into 3 up and down, you have a center grid that's your focal point to the composition.
2. When an artist wants to emphasize characters, they center them. Characters in covers, posters, action scenes will be centered, draw focus, and emphasized.

Now. Let's take volume 99-101, the famous poster spread.
Despite being a spread, Oda chose to CENTER and emphasize a set few characters within the focal point of the rule of thirds grid.

All of these focused characters have CoC, aside from 1, the centered focal part of the spread is volume 100 'Color of the Supreme King.'

You can argue spread all you want. No artist worth half their life in art and writing is going to center and focus on set characters, name it for a skill they all have but leave out 1. That's not how composition works.

I don't know why I'm wasting my time answering this, you're going to read two words and say it means nothing, but whatever.

1. Rule of Thirds. By splitting the image into 3 up and down, you have a center grid that's your focal point to the composition.
2. When an artist wants to emphasize characters, they center them. Characters in covers, posters, action scenes will be centered, draw focus, and emphasized.

Now. Let's take volume 99-101, the famous poster spread.
Despite being a spread, Oda chose to CENTER and emphasize a set few characters within the focal point of the rule of thirds grid.

All of these focused characters have CoC, aside from 1, the centered focal part of the spread is volume 100 'Color of the Supreme King.'

You can argue spread all you want. No artist worth half their life in art and writing is going to center and focus on set characters, name it for a skill they all have but leave out 1. That's not how composition works.
If that’s all you have to base your Sanji getting coc argument on ……shietttt

Status
Not open for further replies.