Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know the timeline of when Kidd lost his arm? Wasn't it after the Time skip? How many months have passed since then?
I don't think that much so how can anyone get upset that Shanks negged Kid? He doesn't have advanced haki, just awakening which can be countered with strong Haki. The more I think, the more I laugh at those being upset by Kidd's loss. Beat Big Mom my ass, big mom wasn't even knocked out after Puncture wille and Damned Punk. She freaking detonated the bombs herself.

Is Shanks Imu Sama level? No Yonko so far managed to One Shot a pirate of Kid class.

Since BB didn't One Shot Law. Then Shanks is above him. Shanks Imu Sama level = no more tension for the MC, Luffy.

First time in manga history MC mentor-idol-protector like figure od MC is stronger than the final villain. Oda lost his mind in his Shanks wank, self insert.

Meanwhile he f*ucks those that his moral compass and ideology don't align, like BB and Kidd. It's also because sales, sheep readers like characters Gary Stu like Shanks.
EoS BB and imu negg diff shanks trust me

Shanks can’t prove that he is as badass as Aramaki.

He brought his whole fleet to face one rookie and attacked the rookie when he was distracted,

He attacked Aramaki when Aramaki was distracted by the force who killed two characters Shanks lived his whole life in fear of,

He blocked Akainu’s attack when Akainu was distracted by Koby,

You know, I’m starting to notice a theme with Shanks. Lol
His fleet was already there as they were about to leave, reading must be hard

Status
Not open for further replies.