Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
there NOTHING I wish more than that bitch Ryokugyu face Shanks in a 1 Vs 1
I would love that. Unfortunately you can thank Shanks for being too cowardly to ever fight any real 1v1s. If Shanks even thought someone like Aramaki wanted to fight him, Shanks would probably declare himself a subordinate of Blackbeard just so he could have enough ships to distract Aramaki.

But even then 2 whole Yonko + their crews were about to lose to Aramaki so Shanks may need to broker an alliance with Luffy and Buggy just to be sure he can take one Admiral.

He made Akainu (Aramaki's idol) cry and the Marine HQ submit to his demands.

:kayneshrug:
Strange, I seem to recall even Vice Admiral Doberman rejecting Shanks’ demands, seems to me like even Vice Admirals don’t fear Shanks, and the Marines were just lucky a pacifist like Sengoku was in charge lol.

There are not enough ships in the OP world to make Shanks brave enough to actually fight Navy HQ given the fact that Shanks brought 500 ships and Elbaf to face Kid lmfao. If Sengoku agreed to a fight, Shanks would’ve probably just used all his might to help the Whitebeard Pirates run away.

Okay my new prediction regarding the EoS rankings
I never though that this would happen to Kidd

I will not count Teach (because he will die) or Mihawk, Shanks, Akainu or Dragon (because they will either die or retire after the final war)

Luffy will be the number 1, I mean it’s obvious
Zoro will be the number 2 worldwide if you don’t count Teach. Kidd and Law are out
The third strongest will be the new Fleet Admiral ( 2 & 3 around on the same lvl. Only Luffy will be superior)
Sanji and the new Admirals will come after that
I had Sanji in my top 10 but without Kidd and Law he can will be in the top 5 worldwide

1. Luffy
2. Zoro
3. Fleet Admiral
4 - 7. Sanji and the new Admirals
Honestly swap Sanji and the fleet admiral as of right now the options for that position are incredibly lame. The only way to reserve the dignity of it is if dragon or Sabo take up that mantle.

And even then Sanji will probably surpass them too

It's better to make peace now with the fact that only one guy is capable of beating Mihawk and it isnt Luffy than being butthurt later.
There is no such thing as opinion on WSS above Shanks. You can either accept it as a fact or cope about it. Which shall it be?

Luffy has failed to beat a child version of Zoro's opponent.
Forget about Luffy beating Mihawk. He aint that guy, Keko-chan.
And my wife thinks I’m unreasonable. :suresure:

Oda's doing the current 4 Emperors train now!!
He's making that color picture of all 4 of them for a season
Forget all his prophecy " New gen pirates will rule the seas".....
Fake hype by Loda
Only his Golden Boy Luffy matters among the new gen
:josad:

BB about to body (or already) Law with Garp on waiting list
Shanks just bury Kidd
Luffy about to bury Saturn and his butler
Buggy is the only left Yonko to take his move (literally Mihawk + Croc in action that awaits)

Jesus Christ Kid. Is. Not. Luffy.

Doesn’t matter that the narrator was wrong about luffy, we were shown luffy was just teleported to safety by a friend of luffys dad. When the merry went down the straw hats were already in the middle of getting a new ship.

And do you think the straw hats would ever give up the Poneglyphs?? No.

Kids either dead or he returns as just a cheerleader for the straw hats watching them achieve the dream he had crushed. So either he’s dead or will spend the rest of his life as a loser. Yeah people want him to be dead instead of seeing that.
Show me the panel of Kid dying or he isn't dead

Skilled swordman can choose what their sword cuts and what it doesn't

I dont believe shanks or roger were holding back against kid or oden. Them going out their way to not cut them doesn't make sense imo
Devine departure might just be a blunt attack like a shock wave
Zoro uses shockwaves too like hawk wave

Also Roger wanted Oden on his crew so of course he would hold back

Status
Not open for further replies.