Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmfao, you can say that again. Summoning his whole fleet and Elbaf to face Kid, and only attacking Kid while he is distracted by 500 other ships is something characteristically cowardly of the Yonko lol.
Lmfao, major save all the excuses for later time. Currently Shanks cleanly destroyed Kidd singlehandedly. So what if there were hundreds of men standing behind him !! This excuse is just like when Shnaks haki trolled GB, everyone claimed "its not just Shanks but whole crew's haki" (idiots). Lol

Or if you say when Akainu put fatal blow on WB (destroying part of his head), that wasn't just Akainu's attack but hundred thousands marines joint effort !!

I understand your point but I think that Kuzan or Sabo will take this position and they will be stronger than him
The Marines are the counterpart of the pirates and need someone who’s in the top 3 worldwide
The SHC would be too op otherwise
That’s fair about the marines being counterparts, but simultaneously, I doubt the straw hats will be hunted by the marines if Kuzan or Sabo are in charge. Honestly I feel like they’ll gain a full pardon and no longer be bountied.

Besides, I doubt Kuzans much stronger than Ryokugyu and EOS Sanji is beating Ryo at minimum. And I wouldn’t be shocked if oda makes Sanji above Sabo too.

ZKKboys why Shanks still has PTSDs about BB when Mihawk was suppose to be stronger than BB (according to your dumb claims) especially when Mihawk joined Cross Guild? :luffylaugh:

Shouldn't Shanks worry about Mihawk joining Cross Guild why Shanks still had PTSD about BB?:kailaugh:

Kid losing and making a comeback always made sense. That's literally storytelling 101.

Character loses--->character gets stronger---> character wins

I'm not Ndule, I never claimed Shanks was going to lose in egghead island. But him losing to Kid in elbaf or in the final war would be the completion of Kid's character arc.

Come on dude, Kid ain't that guy. Shanks isn't getting built up all this while just to be beaten by Kid, even if we are to assume that Kid gets to that level by EoS. The only characters taking down Shanks would be Blackbeard or Imu/Gorosei. Just think of it from a narrative perspective

Luffy got hit by adCoC......He unlocked adCoC
Enma pushes Zoro to awaken CoC that lies dormant within him

The CoC king himself hit Kid with adCoC. Let's see how Kidd get development after that ......
Otherwise it's a brutal disposal from the writer itself.
Only MC and his close related ppl can have plot driven power up huh....

Luffy got hit by adCoC......He unlocked adCoC
Enma pushes Zoro to awaken CoC that lies dormant within him

The CoC king himself hit Kid with adCoC. Let's see how Kidd get development after that ......
Otherwise it's a brutal disposal from the writer itself.
Only MC and his close related ppl can have plot driven power up huh....
Kid is drowning, looks they are are gonna die. What development?

Status
Not open for further replies.